Powdercoating Services Available at CRC

They will be posted tonight. :slight_smile:

Did some BBS RX II’s for a VW, repaired & polished the lips, and recoated the centers. Highgloss white and Highgloss clear. Came out badass!!!

Before:

After:

You call those lips?

http://www.smilorama.com/img/weird/annoying-girls-with-huge-lips/annoying-girls-with-huge-lips12.jpg

:rofl

Hit the tire with some tire cleaner and repost pics. :p. I know it might sound dumb… but I think it’d improve the overall quality of the pic to better show off your work.

holy shit that’s a transformation!

agreed post up that valve cover too.

how many coats is that?

RGR that on the tires… they are actually waiting to be dis-mounted WAYNE… so he can toss snows on the wheels. yeah those are winter wheels! lol

Brian. Single coat of white, covered like a boss. then single coat of clear. FB message coming soon for more info.

VW rims look perfect!

Would you want any random valve covers and such for display purposes. I have a few things laying around

actually yea sure. Practice makes perfect. If you dont mind sure. We can put them up on the walls and what not.

Actually, anyone drink Bud from the aluminum bottles? If so I will take them too. We want to do them, on in each color we get to use for demo. :slight_smile:

I will gather what I have left laying around. There are a few things I couldn’t stomach just recycling. Such as a water damaged K20 valve cover.

can u give me a price to strip and powdercoat my s2k valve cover wrinkle black

^ $65 all said and done. Drop it off cleaned the best you can and ill take it from there.

pm me as to where i can drop it off please

sent good buddy. thanks!

can you do brake calipers?

yeah, as long as they make a rebuild kit for the seals. We have to pop out the pistons, clean out all the fluid and clean the parts. sand blast them, coat them, and re-assemble. The seals should hold up to 375-400, but just incase they dont or get nicked going back together a caliper rebuild kit would be nice to have on hand. they are like $15 or so for most calipers.

i want

i’ve got 4 extra calipers so if they don’t sell on saturday i’ll come drop them off. pm me pricing please

10-4 we have a new pro level pc system coming this week and the big oven is getting built soon. I ordered all the parts for that today. Ill pencil you in for them, and I still have to get you the sample of the chrome & transparent blue for the valve cover.

Ill get back to you asap.

Mike looking for a price on 4 OEM 15" VW Corrado Sebring rims Gloss white. They have plastic center caps but i dont think you can coat them. LMK its for a buddy of mine