Powdercoating Services Available at CRC

$85 a wheel is the base price. That includes having them sandblasted (out sourced unfortunately), cleaned, coated in a single solid color, and cleared if the color isn’t already a high gloss. We can also shoot a matte clear over any color for the same price.

Prices go up depending on colors, effects, and layers. We can do a chrome or silver base with a transparent color over that, then a clear that would be an additional $15 a wheel. Or something like a solid color with an effect clear coat over that.

Started doing some demo bottles for the color choices we have on hand sofar. Still have about 10 more colors to shoot on more bottles.

New oven is getting wired and the rest of the little bits installed. Should be able to fire it this weekend.

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/CapitalRegionCustoms/20120302_003810.jpg?t=1330713903

i really really like that green. may have you do assorted BMX parts in that color later on.

the bottles are a great idea.

damn, i like the blue alot too…

Idea is to shoot all the colors i have on bottles and take a good pic of each of them. then ill make a new thread (delete this one) with all the examples, price estimates, turnaround time, new oven pics, etc.

The green is cool, it has a pearl to it and looks sick in the sun light.

fuuuuuck i’d want to have some accessories on the shitbox done in that green, but it wouldnt match anything. color scheme is white and orange…

What is that color all the way to the left Mike?

Battleship gray I think it’s called

CHROME WILL GET YA HOME.

1.8T intake done in Ultimate Chrome.

MGB front end parts in dark grey.

few small parts on the Ninja 636 stunt bike done in gloss black

MG front end parts finished and assembled. Those aren’t fish eyes in the PC, its the pits from blasting the 38 year old rust off!

I’m assembling a small pile of the bike parts I’ll be bringing in!

10-4 buddy!

A friend of mine tried to get a hold of you for powder coating a couple of large truck axles. Do you have the space to handle this?

I didnt get any calls. :dunno

72" is the max inside the oven. They should fit.

Oven wiring was started last night, just a few more wires and we can power it up. Had to order 2 more elements because the ones I was going to pull from my other 2 ovens wont work in the boxes I mounted inside the thing. Next week I should be in shape to fire it up!

Did a S2000 intake for JSE’s car in a new S&S wrinkle black powder. A bit more wrinkle then the stuff I did in the past. I like it more actually. The older stuff kind of looked matte black, this stuff looks “wrinkle” like it should IMO. Had so many threads, vac bungs ports, flanges, and what not to cover when i sand blast and recover with high temp for coating. But here it is, looks good I think.

Did some spindles for Jeremy’s (negawsklov) daughters racing kart in Ultimate Chrome.

Looks great Mike!

looks good, I’ll be up to collect my powder coating royalties this weekend

when I see ya coming ill :skid

Thanks dude!

seriously though I gotta finish that police box soon