Powdercoating Services Available at CRC

Andrew- you going to stop by sunday?

pm’ed ya

Chris (hotwheels), Kevin (Dragndoor) nor myself ever received a PM from you as to your inquiry. No offense to Lance or Brian, but its our shop and they are our contractors, hence the order of contacts above. I am online all day at my normal job, so I can promptly respond. usually with in an hour or less. 100% response with in 24 hours on a week day.

Yes, please direct any questions in regards to powder coating to myself, Mike or Kevin. If need be, send me a PM and I have no problem giving you my cell phone number.

Chris

Hello CRC,

Check your voicemails at the shop.

Best regards,
Travis

:rofl

Mr Chris I believe got back to you Mr. Travis…

if he didnt… i am docking his pay.

Mike should be contacting you VIA pm.

truth, these guys know all the prices, sometimes i don’t make it on for a couple days.

PM sent back to Br-i (thanks for the kind repsonce) , and KK i’m PMing you now for price. Thanks.

Travis I will check tonight when I get there.

I sent him a PM… got it covered bro.

if I can get around too it. I have a jam packed weekend. Tomorrow im going fishing with the pro I have been fishing with for a few weeks. Then sunday morning breakfast at the parents inlaw’s, then riding/photoshoot at 3 up at my track. How late are you guys going to be around?

We will be around late give us a call!

updated above

^I’m happy with the results, I really like the color. I wish we knew how transparent that powder was thou. Would have been nice to get those random black specs out of it for ya.

no problem buddy, let me know what you wanna do and we can get things rolling

Looks sweeeeet

looks good mike.

updated above

took you idiots too long, so I bought another whole motor…

seriously though, shit looks good, can’t wait to see the highlights polished up!!

har, har, har. I know why you bought that motor!:lol