Powdercoating Services Available at CRC

Wayne I already painted it but its red with white lettering. Sorry its on our wall if you want to see. I think it looks pretty good, matches our color scheme real well.

PS- Please don’t burn the shop.

don’t make me come down there.

I believe the chip charts in that box on top of the oven mike, if not its still at lances house

Can you guys do ceramic/high temp coating? Like headers?

Edit: Then I learned how to read. So I see you can…

Awesome Reading, Great Job!

yea process is exactly the same, product is the only difference.

HEY GUYS TAKE YOUR FUCKING TIME WITH THAT VALVE COVER WOULD YA!?!?!?!

I have 3 of my best guys one it right now.

The blue Detroit powder came in tuesday. Should be done soon.

hahaha

ROFL

dude really? My quad was stripped apart down to the frame for 2 years, and I just put it all back together. I wanted to have the frame and swingarm powder coated.

god damnit.

don’t you hate when that happens.

Take it back apart. Now you must be good at putting it together. Should be a breeze.

asked BL about sandblasting a bicycle frame and fenders but got no responce after 2-3 tries…

haha maybe. I am more concerned about rebuilding the motor including putting a new 5th gear in it.

that because they’re still trying to figure out the difference between faggot-woody-blue and god-damn-motherfucking-big-hoss-ALPINE-FUCKING-GREEN!!!

Saw youre valve cover wayne blue looks good

They must of just changed the color again, yesterday it was CAT yellow

Ive been telling you lance just re-ordered the color again, but i thought the yellow was pretty close. I did get it all fixed up for you tonight tho and removed the indication slots. Will have the aluminum back plates, and done for you man.