power expectations wth these mods...?

i have a noob question, but anyhow i have a stock sr20det and i was wonderin wut kinda gains and wut u think numbers should be after i install a GT28RS, 3" exhaust, tubular manifold, ADR eprom, and larger injectors? thx and once again sorry for a noob question

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/5436/mazworx1000hp1zn.jpg

im thinkin 275 -300+ depending on injector size and boost

ahhh…scott. always with the smart ass remarks

it happens without even thinking

Don’t forget upgraded MAF.

From what I’ve seen these mods, depending on boost of course, you should be able to get into the 300-320 whp range no problem.

And did Scott sell you his Cefiro?

hahaha :lol:

nismokutz: make sure to add a walbro 255 to that setup… and possibly an afpr.

he is getting a rb20 maf as well

shouldnt have to need a FPR. Factory one is fine. The power all depends on how large injectors you will have. Its all about how much fuel you toss in it and what the turbos efficetcy is. But ya you can get over 300hp. Autodream has the RB MAF’s that will work just fine with your set up and same with the pump I believe and injectors.

ya thx scott should of know u would of done sumthin like that, set myself up for that one…lol. and i unfortunately bought the car from him, i learned quickly never buy a car from scott…lol, jk, great guy, but ya i was just curious as i’m get all that done rite away, and it already has a R32 Fuel Pump, damn loud to…lol

Id also suggest some rocker arm stoppers for it with a turbo that can flow into the higher RPM’s just to be safe. And make sure you have a good enough cooling system cause things might start to warm up. Other than that though, let the fun begin.