Power FC user's help needed

I recently bought a Power FC and I’d like to know something.

Does I have to set my MAF Setting and injector correction before starting it for the first time and let idle 5-10 mins so he can self learning?

I have Z32 maf and DW 740cc injectors.

Also, if someone using these injectors, do you know the Latency correction I have to set ?

I know tomei’s 740cc lag time are 0.66ms, does that mean the DW 740cc use the same lag time?

I lost my DW injector info sheet =(

you need to set your maf and injector setting before you start the car. set the maf to z32 (vg30) and set injectors 1-4 for your larger injectors. correction should be 740cc / 370cc * 100 = %50 so enter +50% for injector correction. for the lag time you need to enter the difference between your injectors and stock. i dont know lag time on 740’s so ill use mine as an example .71-.58=.13 (.58 is stock lag time according to apexi) so i entered +14 (can only enter even numbers). your going to have to search for the lag time for your injectors. also before you start the car turn off the boost control function (unless your using it) which is found in the “etc” menu

Ok, thanks.

edit;

I forgot to ask you about the maf setting, there % with voltage, does I let them to default setting?

just set it to vg30 and use the default setting for now. you can fine tune it later if needed. for the lag settings ask happy240sx what he used. i think he was running the larger dw injectors

ok, thanks again :slight_smile: