Power steering problems

yesterday when i left my house my mom called me and told me to check my oil cuz there are big spots under my car when i left,i looked under my hood and power steering fluid was dripping fast out of the top of the pump.theres a 19mm nut on there that i tried to tighten up but the whole elbow joint thats connected to the hose coming off the pump started turning,everytime i try to tighten it it doesnt want to go,the elbow turns and hits my intercooler pipes.i dont know if there is another nut that might need to be tightened but i looked all around the pump and it doesnt seem like there is another.i also tried sticking a sniping bar in between the elbow to hold it back but seeing as im only one person i dont have the strength to pry and tighten at the same time.im gonna try again today,but the point of this threat is to ask all GTS-t owners where they would find a new power steering pump and how much it would cost(if it comes down to that,which i truly hope it doesnt).ne input would be greatly appreciated thx guys

There is only that bolt and washers on each side of it. I can swing by tonight if you’d like.