power streeing pump issues

hey i have a 93 s13 with hicas and have the lines going to the back looped.

just reciently my pump sounds like it’s not getting any fluid but the reservoir is full, when the engine is running i can seeing that the fluid in the reservoir gets a bit foamy, so somewhere is the system there air must be getting sucked inn.
my main issue is i have no money to get a new pump, so i wondering what size belt i need to delete the pump all together, and if anyone on here has done that, and what are the up and downsides of doing that aside from the the extra effort it takes the turn the wheel i tryed searcing but got nothing.

bump also could i install a non hicas pump instead of a hicas

driving a s13 without p/s is probably one of the gayest things you can do.

hey man i got a hicas pump you can have if you want to drive to gravenhurst…pm me

If u want to run without power steering, you simply remove its belt. Power steering is run on a separate belt, so it shouldn’t’ be a problem. Unless I m mistaken?

It just sounds like you have a leak, it’s probably that rerouted line. Although u say that you reservoir is full… so I don’t know. My Main point is you PS is on a belt with your water pump u take that off and your car will over heat. You could try some funky water pump to ac to crank. But I doubt that would work. From your crank to your water pump there is no tensioner so u can’t just put a belt on it, The PS is the tensioner.