Powerama - Cars in Show

OK so James let me know that his payment for his registration was not taken from his credit card. This concerns me and it doesn’t LOL

If you have been to Powerama before you will know that Liz is always slow, late and unorganized when putting on this show. Last year was terrible.

I need to know if the rest of you: Craig, Colin, Steve, Ryan, Sanjay have had your registration fee taken already? I have yet to receive any sort of package from Powerama in regards to our booth.

RYAN, COLIN and JAMES you need to contact Liz asap, your payments have not been received yet!!! Call her at 780-484-3400 she is there from 8am-430pm, if she doesn’t answer leave a message.

DONE

Payment was taken from me I wil double check how much later. I think they billed me more then they should have.

I had talked to her and sent in my info, will check my credit card to see if it has been billed.

Sounds good Colin. It looks like she has a stack of faxes and paperwork she hasn’t looked over yet…I am not surprised :smiley:

Ok, left a message, I hope all is good, my card is maxed out right now so I can’t repay if I have to.

I’ll check my bill when it comes in

Liz said you have been paid up. SO your fine Craig

They called me back today - I had sent my registration in on March 12, thye lost it, had to send it again…all good now.

Looks like I may have to pull my car out, they didn’t get my application. I’m going back to work Friday, but doubt I will have the funds to re-enter, mortgage takes priority :(.

Bahhh… Fill out a new form Fax it in and call here. I’ll pay your fee if it helps.

Are you sure? If your ok with it I’ll get it all done tomorrow. Thanks Ryan, I appreciate it.

I’ll let ya know tonight.

No probs, and once again, Thank you.

Hey, on setup night, who will have a car to drive home? Anybody heading south on 75th that could drop me off near 90 Ave?

I’ll be heading that way. Should have the Maxima.

I’ll have my truck aswell, Heading to Leduc 75th’s not that far out

Kewl, thx.