Ppl have wayyy to much time on their hands lol

So I work at a call center taking calls for various newspapers’ classified departments, and I work overnights (12am-9am). So naturally, i get some real weirdos calling in. Well, recently, ive had a real whack-job group calling in the Washington Times called the Church of the Sun Moon and Stars. They call quite often and bother me, about how the Koreans are all masters of mind control and need to be exterminated etc etc etc…

So tonight i got pissed.

ring ring

me: “hello thank you for calling classifieds”

crazy guy: “i am from the church of the sun moon and stars, we must put down the korean menace, they use psychological mind control to control the white race and the MUST BE EXTERMINATED!!1 Your mind is being controlled by the KOREANS!!”

me “well thats a good thing sir”

guy “well then youre a mindless drone controlled by the gooks”

me “well im the one doing the controlling because im korean”

guy "GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK " screaming at the top of his lungs for like 2 mins

me “you have a cute voice”

guy “YOU FUCKING GOOK IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!! IM COMING FOR YOU RIGHT NOW YOU GOOK etc etc etc…” for like 2 mins

me “wanna go on a date tommorow?”

guy “fucking HOMO GOOK”

me “youre turning me on baby”

click

So yeah, not too funny because I do kinda have to watch what i say, but man there are some crazy dudes out there…

THATS NOT FUNNY ITS TRUE THEY ARE TRYING TO CONTROL ALL OF US, YOU FUCKING HOMO GOOK.

thats great, hopefully u wont get fired, lol
but what if they are trying to control us…by cinnabons

lol this is my last night before they start recording phone calls, so i gotta make it count lol

GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK…:lol:

i thought it was the vietnamese

lol I liked taking calls :frowning:

dude so far ive had call tonight

• prerecorded message from the KKK
  • this joker like 5 times
  • ppl having sex
  • a guy wanting to place an ad to sell a pound of weed
  • various other sexual deviants

man overnights are special…

How is Anna doing? I liked her. She was funny. :slight_smile:

She is sitting next to me and says hi

yay anna! Does she even remember me?

Did I ever tell you that my second day I had some guy that kept doing sure-saver ads and I didn’t know its a problem until that…lady person…looked at my call time and I had been on the phone for 1 hour :frowning:

LOLLERCAUST 1hr

and anna remembers you

They only come out at night… :wink: That’s some funny shit.

OHH i forgot

towards the middle of the call

guy “GOOK”

me “cutie!”

guy “GOOK”

me “cutie”

guy “GOOK”

me “cutie”

guy “GOOK”

me “cutie”

guy “GOOK”

me “cutie”

guy “GOOK”

me “cutie”

over and over again for a few mins like a couple 1st graders lol

comeon sounds like you at least get to have fun

What better way to spend your night than being harrassed by sexual deviants and racists?

I want to see these tapes. You have to slip cinnom bunns in there,

Its a shame they weren’t already recording. That would have become an instant internet classic.

LOL

thats funny, i want a job there

I once had someone call my work and ask if we sell sex, I told them “only anal sorry” then hung up. I don’t think I would ever be bored enough to sit around and do this kind of shit.