Prank gone wrong.

I’m an independent automotive importer/broker. I import second hand high end vehicles from USA and sometimes Canada and sell them to dealers here in Europe who then mark them up even more and sell them to the public. Since there is a market for high end American automobiles in Europe I usually import stuff like Hummer H2’s, Cadillac Escalades, Yukon Denali’s, Cadillac XLR’s, Chevrolet Corvettes, Ford Mustangs, Lincoln MKX’s, Jeep Grand cherokees’s the odd Dodge Viper and a bunch of other things. I have 3 other partners, 2 in USA and Canada they are the buyers and me and buddy Chris are the sellers here in Europe.

The first guy owns his own dealer ship in Queens N.Y. (he is also my cousins best friend in N.Y. that’s how me met him) and the other guy is a automotive wholesaler who mainly works in Florida and California (I met him when I used to work at Prestige in Toronto, he is the guy we used to import cars from in USA) and my buddy Chris is a guy who I met in the automotive field, he used to work at the international shipping company we used to ship cars when I worked at Prestige and him being Greek too and knowing some friends of mine and also being a car guy him self we became friends and we hooked up with the guys down south and here we are now!

Network + Connections