Praxair Roll Call!

i thought that was your dog?

zing

yea i went there

lol :clap:

My office says “Yeah I’m confident.”

My dog says “Everyone look at me I’m so confident hey overhere confidence yeah me I’m comfortable in my manhood really I…”

i like the dog … :gotme: …

so does anyone have a set of jumper cables they can run me over here and get me a jump… k thanks

some asshole left his lights on

edit: ok it started i pushed it

I thought he worked at NanoDynamics :gotme:

He still does with Chino AFAIK

Nice, he voted wrong. Hopefully he also voted “no” in the “Do people know when they suck?” poll…

I voted yes. :snky:

Ok it was a lie, I just want to fit in :frowning:

Arguing about who has a faster evo is like asking where to get the fastest abortion

What’s her name?

Logistics in 101, Spanky is slower than me.

:retard:

LOL

So I’m pretty sure that La Fengus, sureshot!, and ryanmcell are just “special.”

So that puts us at 6 Praxarians, plus baltssn’it if that’s who “BOOSSTED” is and if he comes on here at all.

Yay.

Not bad… you guys can split the cost of my lunch 5 ways :slight_smile:

Some of your Praxair offices are weird. I was in Burr Ridge, IL for an install at your office there and got yelled at because I walked up the stairs without holding onto the railing.

Hey where’s your office?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. I’ll probably swing by and see if I can get your fired sometime today. :stuck_out_tongue:

103/231

Got any Praxair promo stuff I can put on the walls to distract people
from the purple and loneliness?

Hmm…

Get a white board or two. Cover one with a prioritized project list, even if you have to make some up. Cover the other two indiscernable scribble that looks loosely like equations and thoughts.

Yeah you don’t want the stuff I’ve got covering my walls.
-BSME Diploma
-Oath of the engineer
-PM Fundamentals certificate
-Decimal/Hexadecimal/Octal/ASCII conversion table
-Modem command strings
-Several Dilberts
-Property Map
-This, only the technician labeled the guy “James” to represent me praying to the PLC gods when things weren’t going so well on my project in Tennessee. :lol:
http://www.chick.com/tractimages62135/1023/1023_01.gif

hahah thats what i got on my wall.

white board with random network drawings that are useless now but look cool and a list of stuff that makes me look busy :slight_smile:

that plus my school diplomas, technical certification certificates, some vendor posters on random wireless, autonegigiation, and 802 standards, and other random things.

:wtf: how do i come up in this thread lol? i never said anything about my car or claimed anything EVER. there will always be someone faster, always. i wish i could check out his car, but hes moving away on the 3rd and i highly doubt ill be able to check it out with how busy i am. i dont even have time to enjoy my car right now.

dunno where u people get this from, i guess its what happens when ya live at mighty

Ya how is psphinx brought up as the fastest evo, he doesnt even race! LOL kidding! i have to pick on you buddy