Pre-Bench race 2010

I’ll be floating around next year. Twin carbon clutch is being purchased this/next week. Wastegate is getting fixed as well. AEM might be in the mixture and I’ll be cranking her to 35-36PSI.

Good. finally.

Hey, my bank account can only take so much!

yeah i hear ya d00d. Strapless RPS C/C?

Strapped. 1000 miles on it heavier flywheel. Off a VERY reputable member of SF.com

ehhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
from tommy bahn? i just dont want to see a strap let go and destroy your V160 case. and possibly go through your tunnel into your leg.

Used clutch ZOMG NOOOO :lol

Starts with B, ends with lach. I have no worries. I can also get it upgraded if I want.

as long as the plates are within the range its not a huge deal, especially on a carbon setup. same flywheel and pressure plate are being used.

ahhhh well hes legit. i mean you know where to find him every year. TX2Kx

This isn’t a $200 clutch, it’s a $3000 dollar clutch.

Jus bussin ya ballz mayne

it has NOTHING to do with experience with why I dont dig my car. Im trying to preserve my rear end until I can get a aftermarket one…when that happens, you bet your ass I will roll up to you on slicks and launch the bitch at 5k.

i hear ya on that mang.

mine is gonna be 12-1300.

what kind are you getting? a tilton?

thats less than the torque converter im getting…

the converter for those fuckers is like 5k lol

my current car cost less than ur clutch! YAY FOR BEATERS!

Tilton is 5000

This is an RPS twin carbon disc.

Whats wrong with the clutch in the car now? An RPS stage 3 would suit you just fine.

i think he plans on turning up the wick for 2010… time for man pants and man clutch perhaps?

An RPS stage 3 will handle everything that he is gonna throw at it and more. For example, the one that I installed in Jon Williams Supra (now Rays) back in 2002 was still holding strong when I removed it in the winter of 2008.