Pre-Bench race 2010

baller aspect?

Stock clutch with aftermarket PP is in it. Which is SHOT. She is slipping up top.

I’m installing a RPS c/c.

IIRC that was a Rps c/c not a stage 3…

You do realize that you are saying that to the person that suggested and installed the clutch? It was an RPS stage 3, end of story.

^what him said. and it suprisingly had alot of life left when removed. pressure plate and flywheel surfaces were in really good shape as well.

Justin’s stock 09 Caliber SRT 4

vs

CrazyBrew’s Saturn Ion Redline

annnnnd GO!

For sure, Brett, I think I remember us discussing that in my garage. I’ve been around Supra’s for a long time and I don’t recall hearing any stories about a clutch taking as much abuse as that clutch did for that many years. Easily my top recommendation for a single disk clutch. The WOTM single disk may be a little better for a drag application, but the streetability is downright horrible.

yeah that clutch saw alot of power and quite a few drag passes.

Chris, RE-match?

Smokin with the 150 shot

You got it

I’m just going by what the owner of the car told me, relax.

HEH, ive never heard ray say his old clutch was a carbon anything.

ryan is confused.

I’m almost positive he told me that. But whatever.

Bakarian why do you want such a baller ass clutch anywayss? You’s not a street racing person and you dont bring your car to the track often.

Not trying to be a dick, just wondering what the point of such a serious clutch is vs the practicality of what your accutaly going to do with it

Find me a clutch that holds 800rwp for a Supra that isn’t a piece of garbage. RPS isn’t even a baller clutch, Tilton is.

OS Giken, RPS, Tilton none are cheap.

You also buy mods in plans to move upwards. I dont think this clutch will hold more than 1000rwp.

I dont think you will own the car long enough to worry. But I am calling you out in the spring pal

I’m relaxed. I just find myself shaking my head when you are questioning the person that has installed the clutch in question several times.

Correct.

Wrong.

Nah there was definitely a carbon clutch in there before. I installed it.

But anyway… who cares? Let the man buy whatever clutch he wants.

Is anyone here OG enough to remember Jay Nixon’s black Supra? Now that’s a good clutch story…

yep i remember. funny story.