Preformance mufflers

I’m gonna be replacing the muffler on the civic over the winter and was wondering what you guys have had good and bad luck with. Has to be 3 inch inlet and the quietier the better.

apexi world sports arent to bad. I have a vibrant on the Audi and its obnoxiously loud.

Worldsport2

I want it to be as quiet as possible.Not like thats gonna happen but I dont want it to be rediculious.

I like the twin loop ones, havent owned one personally yet, but love the sound. Thats what I plan on putting on my hatch.

Do you still have a cat and resonator?

:lol It’s a 3 inch turbo back so… no

yeah thats similar to my current. 2.5" straight header back, with a cheap thrush. Loud and annoying. :lol

Apexi world sport 2 sounds really good… deep mellow tone, but not loud. At least the n/a version idk about the turbo version

Magnaflow 3 inch in and out straight through. Done deal.

magnaflow or vibrant

my magnaflow is quite loud but no turbo. those two apexi ws2 that 6spd ek would have been perfect for us

dynomax with the flapper . I had that on my old civic

Valve tech. I’m going to run either one of those or a super turbo on my accord. Only 2.25 inch piping (and hopefully a turbo fairly soon too) though.

this, i have one on my wrx. although the valve got annoying at idle and deceleration since im unequal length headers and what not, so i welded it to stay open. but cruising and stuff like that it was dead quiet.

never had a problem with the cops nor issues with the valve. Was super quiet but when you got on it was loud

i had a cat and resonator, as well as a big Borla XR-1 on my GTI, it was pretty quiet.

burns stainless…wait u didn’t say as loud as possible.

Thermal. Seriously I wouldn’t buy anything else, my civic sounded awesome

why can’t you just use an old trash can like everyone else??

Stock muffler off something else, that fits under there. Even if its only 2.25 or 2.5", reducing it back there isnt going to hurt performance to the point that its detrimental to the car, and it will be silent.

Then put a QTP infront of the rear suspension, Y’d and dumped right there.

WOT ricer fly by’s cut out open, flip the switch and nobody knows what happened.