Prelude driver

This is always a long shot, but does anyone know the person that drives a dark (black?) Prelude, plate GLA 5948? If so, tell them although they think they’re a race car driver, they are instead a giant asshole. Going through Clairton, they hopped in the left turning lane, passing four cars in the opposing turing lane in the middle of an intersection with oncoming traffic. Then they tried to pass people on the berm in Dravosburg while a school bus was pulling out of the bus garage. :rant: :madfawk:

So many assholes out by 6 am. So many.

Darkstar?

Fico got new car I guess. You should expect that kind of stuff when you’re driving high.

open the glovebox, reach inside, gonna wreck this fucker’s ride…

yeah man, whenever I used to drive high i would always be on the highway and look down and was like “hold shit I’m doing 120 it feels like I was only doing 50”

you should have put him in the wall

older style like a 92-96? “blacked” out with a body kit?

I’m not really sure. I don’t know the body styles that well and it was still dark out. Sounded like it might have had an aftermarket exhaust. Also had a small AAA sticker on the bumper.

mmmm, Irony for breakfast.

you didnt know 97 percent of honda owners are 16-21?

fuckin kiddy faggots

was it a Darkstar prelude or a BlackWS6 prelude?

Pretty sure fifth generation.

And it didn’t look like it came from McDonald’s. That’s just wrong - he doesn’t even come on here much so he can defend himself. I’ll go drive over to his house to tell him in person. :smiley:

When you’re over there kick him in the dick and say that it’s from me. And that his car is slow, and that he’s old, married, and fucking lame.