president bush is a complete fucktart

Saddam was petty. he got into it with the Kurds who were plotting against them, and he was annoyance to the US and the rest of the world, but he WAS NOT dangerous. We took him out in like a month. ANd if we really wanted to we couild have done it much faster. He was NO threat.

Its easy to say that North Korea isnt gonna do anything. Im sure that no one thought Hitler was gonna take over almost all of Europe after he started fucking with Poland. A couple years ago, no one would have thought that 4 planes would have been hijacked and take out the WTC, the Pentagon, and nearly the white house or Congress. We dont know what N. Korea is capable of. The fact is they have nukes that most likely could strike Los Angeles, and there is nothing we can do about it. Whats scarier? That, or Saddams army we beat up on without even trying?

Well I guess you beat me to it. DS its people like you that really don’t understand the president doesn’t control the rections of everything. Especially global warming and “over population”

People like you think that if your person you want gets into office there is going to be a magical rainbow that appears and everything will be fixed overnight.

I don’t care how you slice it, No matter who gets into office more than 75% of there BS “promises” will not get solved in there 4 years they have office, 8 years if they are elected back. By time they make any head way some other jackass comes in and reverses everthing they worked on for the 4 to 8 year period, for the first 2 years they are in off then they start what they want. By thta time they either lose office or get 4 more years to “TRY” and change it.

There is entirely too much “I hate you because your a democrate / republican, so I’m voting against you”.

Its horse shit. The only people that get taken care of is politicians and their family and that doesn’t matter WHO is in office. When you get to vote on your own pay raise that is horse shit. When you have better / more insurance that carries through even when you are retired than most middle class working families, thats bullshit.

And I don;t give a fuck what you are about to come back and say, point blank, EVERY POLITICIAN IS THE SAME when it comes down to those facts.

notice the 2 guys that are argueing against the war are the ones who are athiests. others who have read the bible know we must protect israel from the middle east. if you haven’t read exodus do it will make you see more clearly why we must do what we did. Iran and NK are threats but Iran is more so. NK will not attack the US because of Russia, china, Japan, etc. Iran on the other hand is run by the same Gov. that took the hostages and you know how that was resolved? Carter screwed around with diplomacy and they stayed there 360 days. reagan came into office and said let them go or we come in. guess what Iran did? Let em go. War is how the world moves ahead and becomes more peaceful in the end.

I can repect that to a point but you should really watch mixing religion, war, and politics into the same thread.

It may crash whitey’s shiney new server :smiley:

yea thats a lil to much bullshit to deal with at one time

actually they all have alot to do with eachother and to understand one you have to understand them all.

if you don’t you are in over your head even talking on the subject cough darkstar cough

i have a good understanding of them all, thats why i dont believe 99.9% of the bullshit that comes from them

believing is personal, but facts are uncontestable

You watch too much crap by Michael Moore… he’s ability to splice film together is amazing. It’s already been noted that 1) These flights happened before all air traffic was grounded AND 2) There’s no reason to believe that any of Bin Laden’s relatives knew where he was… Shit, the people he works with don’t know where he is, so he just sends out videos.

The comment on global warming and overpopulation might’ve been the most moronic comment in this thread… The earth goes thru cycles, and it’s a known fact. Regardless, there are places that are experiencing colder climates, too. As for overpopulation, that only comes with technology. If we learn to control mother nature, maybe, but it’s also a known fact that tsunami’s, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc etc all control population size, not a person with political power.

Koffi Annan and his son are both currently being investigated for stealing money from the Oil for Food program, which may explain a lot, including why nuclear weapons were never “found” in Iraq. The UN (read: Annan) knew that if Saddam was taken down by the hands of the U.S., that the world would find out that they stole millions from a global charity.

Lastly, it’s merely speculation that any pacific/middle eastern country could reach us with missles… or a WMD, for that matter. And in any event, you’d be completely clueless if you didn’t think the U.S. knows how to deal with incoming threats via airborne sercurity protocols… remember that whole “Star Wars shield” being tested? :booty:

Shit that was long.

dude…its not just michael moore…there are many facts that prove other wise…it was being talked about way before his movie.

and second…i don’t care if they knew anyhting or not…they needed to be questioned & not able to leave the country.
…and if you think its no big deal…then i guess if someone in my family killed someone in your family, then you don’t think its nessasary to qustion me about it??..bullshit.

exactly…so talk to an anthropologist & see what thier religious beliefs are.

& use common sense…

i’m not a athist & i’m not a holy roller…& i fell that the church is a business & uses religion to control people…which is exactly what religion is for…control.

you don’t need religion to have faith…

i argue with holy rollers all the time…especially about the bible.
I don’t take any of it as factual…I fell that it is like a book of fables…you use it as a guide to make your life better & to better yourself.

but some people think its fact & then can’t back things up.

i think you have to use common sense…the bible or any other religious “manual” has been translated & re-written TONS of time & has many different versions…so how can it be true.
hasn’t anyone played the phone game…you know the one where there are a line of people & the first person tells a story to the nest person & they keep passing it down the line & @ the end its completely different…it will work with even as low as 5 people, so don’t tell me a book that is thousands of yrs old & has been reproduced too many times to count is factual

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha looks and brand new red button that was installed at his house

you are thinking all religion is like the Catholic faith and they are not at all.

i understand your comment I can see how you would think i’m coming from that direction, but there are a lot of others the same way.

when it comes down to it…religion is for control no matter what form.

I went to a relgious/“christian” grade school k-8 and was around religous poeple most of my life…baptist, methodist, catholic, prodistant, jewish, etc… (excuse my spelling)
so i’ve experienced a lot of exposure to different beliefs

if i had to classify myself, my family when i was growing up was methodist.

I’m just saying that many people take it way to seriously…and/or if a priest, minister said its so then its true…etc…you probably already know what i mean.

and to top it off…like we always say in this boards…there are extremist for eveything…political views, religion, personal/moral views, etc…and they are the ones that ruin it for eveyone.

1. sam, i’m not very religious… i wouldn’t say atheist… but i also wouldn’t claim a religion…there is a fine line between understanding and believing…

2. darkstar, todays population verses the hilter era is pretty damn hard to compare… i mean, YEAH people knew hitler was up to something… especially when he went into poland, but back then everyone was afraid to go to war because it could tear a country (ours) apart. now a days we can fight a war and feel safe (to an extent) at home.

3. saddam wasn’t petty.

4. North Korea isn’t going to do shit… i hope you don’t think they are the only country out there with some power and nukes pointed at the us. As i stated before, all this bullshit is just drudged up to put heat on bush while we’re at war. China, Russia, Singapore are going to keep North Korea on hold… they will not advance without something damn worth it. IMO

5. Micheal Moore is a cock. It’s cool to be a director and make movies… even if they are politically charged, but to try to pass of a movie as truth is insane. name me one fucking movie in the world that’s 100% true / factual / realistic ect. For example… take the movie he did on his home town, flint… remember that movie (many highschools / colleges showed it) where Micheal Moore made it look like GM was a super power and totally fucked over 30,000+ people… this wasn’t the case… sure they closed a factory, but they opened a new one elsewhere and allowed many of the workers to come… they just didn’t want to… also, within that film he showed those people getting evicted and made the watcher believe it was because of the factory close down… when in reality it was a bunch of scum bag fucks that didn’t feel the need to pay taxes on their property… they got evicted because they didn’t feed the system and went on ‘strike’.

watch his movies and then research what they were about and realize that MMoore just combines a couple of independent actions to make it look like one big fiasco.

More like worthless piece of shit that I wouldn’t mind seeing fuckng dead then dragged behind a chevy truck form coast to coast…

What a fucking disgusting fat fuck…

why? because he feels differently than you do.

religon is the biggest bunch of BS ever. I can’t believe people would start a war over a fairy tale, it’s completely moronic.

this thread is fun

NOOOOO god damnit…

it’s because he thinks / feels differently, then uses his political ties to get millions to make movies that aren’t factual, then he tries to push them as if they were, then he gets infront of a microphone and talks shit on our president and our country.

i think differently than a lot of you, but i don’t want to you dead / exiled.

moore is a fuck and nothing pisses me off more than people listening to his views and pretending it’s total reality and THEN taking his lead and trying to push these false ‘facts’ onto people that don’t agree.

our president and all politicians do the exact same thing, what’s the difference. Only they don’t make movies, but they do get the airtime.

there are 2 sides to everything

If you lived half way around the world and hadn’t talked to your family in 10 years, then no, I would no question you, asshat. COOOMMMOOONNNN SEEENNSEEEEEE… it’s lacking.