prey? looks sick

http://www.prey.com/flash.html
looks SICK… built on the doom 3 engine now with HDR goodness :slight_smile:

edit: I guess it doesnt use HDR, but uses effects that resemble it (the spirit would canyon for example)
http://ve3dmedia.ign.com/ve3d/image/article/614/614175/prey-screenshots-20050514090641643.jpg

what the hell kinda weapon is that? lol

the insect hoof pod… duh :stuck_out_tongue:

This looks like the michael jackson game.

That weapon must be the “attract all young boys” weapon

I bet you if you looked at the guy’s face, it would be smiling.

hahahaha :lol:

episode 1, the neverland ranch

this game was supposed to come out a real long time ago, it was in development in the Quake (original) timeframe, it got delayed like crazy and looks like its finally gonna get released. Produced by 3D-realms, the guys who brought us Duke Nukem… I plan on picking it up.

d/l the demo… hands down best FPS I’ve ever played. out of 10 I’d honestly give it an 11. the screen shots/trailors do it NO justice

it’s fucked up lol

meh… i tried it a few days ago… the intro is pretty cool… i was never a fan of the d3 engine… multiplayer is lacking… what;s it called… oh… FUN.

but it has come cool ideas… the story line and cinematics are good.

Playing it now. :tup: so far.

Is this the game where you play an American Indian? Looks pretty cool. I usually prefer games with real world weapons though. i.e. F.E.A.R.

yeah it is… the game made me want to throw up between walking on walls/ceilings and flipping gravity lol

but yeah… I think just alien weapons. well, minus a bow and a wrench

Yeah I saw a video of this a long time ago. The multiplayer is probably going to be insane with the flipping of the maps and all that.

I DL’d the demo last night and played about 2 minutes of it before going to work this morning. The graphics looked great.

yeah… the beginning isnt even the start of the crazy shit lol

about level 4-5 your start getting a bunch of sweet abilities/weapons.

I love the intro… beat down two guys with a wrench and all of a sudden get beamed up by aliens while listening to blue oyster cult :headbang:

deffinitly a game to buy

level 4 or 5?

Do you have the full game?

nah… there are like 7 or so levels in the demo :slight_smile:

they go pretty fast though… although there are quite a few confusing puzzles

edit: btw, the textures are supposed to be better for the final release… if you look in the PK4 files (just zip files renamed) you can see that their using compressed textures (probably for file size for downloads)

Still looks great though.

agreed… saw a bunch of people ripping on it… i dont see the problem lol

actually… after playing it, their crab bombs or something

you can either, throw them at people and they blow up, or take one leg at a time off and use them (they stick to objects) to blow shit up… they just walk around at random

Really? Perhaps because it runs on a decent machine and you don’t need to step up to the next $700 video card to get something out of it.

Yeah… go check out some of the doom3 or hl2 fanboy forums (then again, what do you expect)

let me know how you like the “orb” statue when you pick the game back up :stuck_out_tongue: fing wierd shit

im gonna fire up the demo, i have been getting bored with generals lately.