Product differentiation. Defined. By Apple.

Not going to lie. I’m impressed.

http://media.boygeniusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/apple-chart.jpg

ok?

wtf am i looking at?

A bunch of overpriced shit.

um sweet?

I was just impressed at how apple has a personal computing option to suit any budget.

But if you guys…

Maybe if you weren’t so…

It’s really…

:cry: Screw you guys I’m going home!

If you’re poor don’t buy a Mac desktop?

The only thing I came up with on there that’s fairly priced is the $99 iphone :uhh: Even that is probably the 2g one or something

Also WTF is that cube thing thats $599/799?

looks like sonys chart

Its a Mac Mini its a cheap Mac desktop.

Brilliant marketing as usual.

All I know is I got a quad core with 24" monitor for $700 a couple months ago. According to Apple that would get me an iPad… pretty sure it wouldn’t run Photoshop nearly as well though.

good hardware yes, fantastic marketing but good marketing can also be interpeted as misinformation. Im surprised how much apple tv still is when you can get a popcorn hour, roku or pretty soon a boxee for half the price and they will do more stuff.

I just got a Dell XPS with a Core I7, 8GB DDR3, GTX260 graphics card, 1TB drive for $670 plus tax. They can stick their iPad or mac mini up their ass.

apple is the prime example of differentiation as taught in marketing classes

+1

Ferrari’s, Porsches, BMW’s, Mercede’s, Audi’s, and Lambourgini’s are overpriced shit because chevy’s are cheaper and just as fast.

damn good deal…where at? dell website?

Too bad the motherboard is probably garbage, the fans will be failing about a month after the warranty expires and the power supply if it doesn’t blow up is most likely about 100 watts short of what the system really needs.

I’m done buying Dell garbage. Components FTW.

Dell Outlet. And I’ve always had good luck with their stuff. It helps that to play it safe I always warranty my motherboard a week before the at home service expires. The Indians are much easier to understand if you do the online chat, and you can basically tell them what to do.