Project 180sx

… i love how both son and zilvia my threads have turned into discussions about lhd s15 dash… wheres face when you need him lol

Because you fail to keep updates coming and on topic. :smiley:

Bings Aluminum solid sub frame inserts, and fresh paint
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs332.snc3/29231_401022741244_504706244_4823355_5237659_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs333.snc3/29281_402434146244_504706244_4859133_7652867_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs342.ash1/29281_402434156244_504706244_4859134_4640849_n.jpg

Have Energy suspension Master Kit to install also, and will have some spare bits from it for sale later (ruca poly urethane bushings, Front Tension Control Arm bushings, sub frame insert bushings) if you need any of these let me know and I’ll sell for cheap

motor ???

New Bushings and cleaned up and repainted

im impressed nick keep it up

type x anyone ?

Nice job nick, Now to the real question…Where the motor? lol

This is going to be a VERY well built car.

when it gets a motor!

It’s got a motor sitting in silence ATM lol will be in soon enough

looks like its going to be a bomb car I love the dash

I love the conversion buddy! I wanna do this kind of conversion, but on a LHD, with the center console modified for the LHD (ie. ebrake on the left hand side).

How much did it all cost ya in the end??

Cheers,
Tatsu

It was up there and I had to have some centerconsole parts shipped from hong kong, so all in all it was about 700 lol not cheap … But it is pretty sharp looking, it’s probably cheaper for you to find a lhd composite already made, or if you can find one for pretty cheap cause of rough condition, but yea check out your options and be prepared to spend some cash haha

Does the Cluster work in a s13 dash?

Not really no, it’s different sizes you’d have to cut the s13 dash to make it fit vertically and then you’d have big gaps on either side, allso the wiring on the cluster is different swell and would require allot if effort, mines not wired up I will probably just make a custom plate and duplicate the look/style of the cluster with custom guages long term I might offer the s15 cluster up for sale. My opinion just modify the s13 cluster change the gauge faces add some lights And shit lol.

hahah Tru but its so freash and so clean!!! lol

S15 Dash into s13

S15 interior door panels in s13
Part 1

Part 2

s15 roof liner in s13

SEMI Finished product

Hopefully these videos will help you or anyone else interested in the interior conversion

befor and after cleaning and painting of headlight bracket/Assembly

most recent picture of car i guess haha

… yea thats a e scooter … my sister rides it lol

More shots of the scooter?

Jks, Those headlight brackets looks mint, what did you use to clean them up?

used brake clean to clean the filth off them
then basically just sanded down the rusty areas to the bare metal and scuffed up the rest of the paint with some scotch pads and sand paper
then just sprayed em with some rust paint and good as new lol