Project BoseWagen

I checked tires.com it is 20mm.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:59,topic:35685"”]

what local junkyard has the 20v motor?

[/quote]

I wish I knew.

Nice wheels! I’m sure I’ll be able to tell it’s you now, and not some other soccer mom. :stuck_out_tongue:

X…

Here is another crappy phone picture.
No soccer mom would be sportin’ SSR COMPS and coil overs beeatch!
This car is so big I think it needs 19s.:mamoru:

Saw the car a week or two ago at pals market, looked good

^Thanks.
I just looked at your public profile to see what you drive and noticed we have the same birthday.
I think I was born a couple years earlier though.:biglaugh:
So what do you drive again?

Just a few years :wink: I have two non-running (surprise!) 90 jetta’s and the current daily is a 90 Chevrolet lumina. It’s pretty bland and boring but whatever it serves it’s purpose. Certainly doesn’t stick out like an allroad on SSR’s though.

I just got the car back from Blackforest.
Jason put new perches on the front becuase the 6 month old ones were corroded.:bloated:

I was hoping to get more pictures but my pos phone says the file is too big to send. How gay!
The front is lower but it is hard to tell from the one picture I could send.
I am adding spacers(wheel) this weekend for a better looking stance.

I need to add more stone to my new driveway to get into the garage with the car this low.:biglaugh:

EDIT:I am trying to figure out how to shrink my phone pictures so I can send them.(This should only take aboot a week.):retard:

ssr comps are great wheels, but im not so sure how i feel about them on that car. btw nice looking car

They were just a $2800 dust collector in my garage so I threw them on.:biglaugh:

Ok I can’t figure out how to change picture size on my lg phone.
Any help?
Sometimes it sends full size pictures(which it certainly should) and sometimes it doesn’t.
How frustrating!!!

It looks nice, and +1 for the spacers. I don’t think you can edit the pictures in your phone, but you can re take them with a lower setting. Unless you hook your phone up to your computer you are SOL with the bigger pictures.

X…

^I took a smaller picture today.

FINALLY made some 1/2" spacers.
Keep in mind these are stacked on 5/8" thick wheel adaptors.
They should come flying off the car once I hit 88mph.:mamoru::uhh::ohnoes:
Before and after…

saw you on center Sunday. looks good.

I never thought you would be back in EA.:biglaugh:
Thanks.

my rents live there, I go back from time to time.

night pics for day crew (with 1/2" spacers).
Might as well use those fender flares.:pimp:
Don’t be hatin’ cuz my dirty, station wagen is hotter than your sports car, even in crappy cell phone pics y0!:biglaugh:

I love allroads.

eviljay is jealous :frowning:

Have you been lubricating your threads and perches twice a day? :wink: