Project CADET

I thought the motor was done?

Look at the date on that post.

:poke:

ahh ic. Your car seems to be coming along pretty well man. Bring it up to a sg meet one of these nights or something when its finished.

As soon as I fix this fucked up idle issue I have, I plan to take it out a lot to many different meets.

Ill be right there with you buddy… mine fired up today too, im just sorting out a power steering issue.

Im so happy the s13 will be out finally!!!

I got to test it tomorrow, but I think my cold IACV is stuck open and won’t close as it warms up. Should be an easy fix I think.

:frowning:

Runs perfect. My idle issue was my dumb ass mistake of not having tension on the throttle return spring so the throttle body wasn’t shutting all the way. D’oh.

Out on the streetz killin LS1s yet?

Not with a .46 A/R T25 lol. When I upgrade the turbo in a month or two yes.

what do you plan on getting?

(s15 t28 ftw)

GT2871r FTW.

are you looking for higher rpm power or response w/ power throughout?

:tup:

congrats, i have my motor all done, just running NA until I finish up fabbing my dp and mani together. i have to update my thread…but now im busy finishing up the 1jz swap of my buddys mkIII

more pics!

so how is the 200whp and 13s on stock turbo plan coming along???

Just sorted out some fueling issues. I’m running off the waste gate right now pulling a strong 12 psi and holding it to 6.5 to 7k RPMs. The front mount is doing an awesome job.

Should be getting tuned for 14 psi in the very near future. Once its tuned I’m headed to NYI to see what it can do!

the 12psi ur running now is maxing that turbo out.

ill be waiting for results tho

I’m running on the waste gate right now which is a 10 psi spring. Other 2 psi is coming from some decent cooling. Thats all I can figure.

EDIT: The T25 .46 A/R is good for roughly 14.3 psi. I’ll run 14 and see how it goes.