project "GET HEAD"

project “get head” is in full swing… We re-dynoed my car last night w/ the stock wheels to get a baseline 550rwhp 500rwtq, did a leakdown and compression test which both came out good, and got the heads off and in the mail today. I am bumping the compression up a little bit along w/ porting and polishing of both the intake and exhaust ports. After they are bolted back ons w/ apr stud bolts a ported TB and ported Intake will finish out my head package. I am hoping to see close to 600rwhp NA, and then hit it w/ the biggest shot of gas i can w/o de tuning. Spring can’t get here soon enough!!! :drink

I hope you will get 600 N/A…that would be sick

can i have a chunk of the block if it explodes from the biggest shot in the world? :ohnoes

it will only be a small shot 50-100MAX!

well. if the worst case becomes reality, can i have a piece?

it wont!

spring can wait… i got alot of sheet metal left to do in the car and another motor to build… :idiots :angry2

Good stuff, you should just hire Howard full time to work on your car…

haha yah, i like going down there and hanging out and screwing around. Its the only thing that will keep me sane all winter.

Hank,

You do fab work right? How much for a 4inch chrome/polished piece of aluminum or whatever you use, from my turbo down through my engine bay… figure three feet or so?

Yea, winter gives me time to save/build my car.

are you installing the heads yourself? or are you just gonna bring it to howard and have him do it all?

its @ howards w/ the heads off the car, im sure ill get my hands dirty when they get back…

Damn son.600rwhp.That is friggin awsome.Thank god winter is here so i can get some shit done but thank god for Tonys projects is keeping me motivated…