project little bandit

just hooked up my old headlights. which are the better ones i think anyways. and its looking good, just need to align them properly/better, but for now all i wanted was for them to work… but my headlights still dont want to go up or down, but thats okay i can do them manually and then also at the same time have some lit sleepy eyes if i want too.
(just going suck cus everytime i want to pop them up or down i have to do it manually, for now)

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/little-bandit/lowbeam.jpg
low-beam

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/little-bandit/hightbeam.jpg
high-beam

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/little-bandit/lightswithturnsingle.jpg
with my right turn single flashing

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/little-bandit/frontsideviewheadlight.jpg
up close

[LEFT]just biked down to canadian tire and picked up some new light bulbs and now all my lights are working, except my DRL’s. which i also got a test light and tested the DRL and the test light lit up so there is power to the light and i tested the light with a brand new one that works, think i read somewhere that they go on when you start your car without the E-brake pulled, so i also tried that too and still no light, anyone know how to get them to turn on? i know it should just happen but mine never wanted to go on in the first place… not all the time.

well off to work now, at least i got something done today, fixed pretty much all my front lights [/LEFT]

when u drop ur ebrake the DTRL’s should turn on, or like u said when he ebrake is down they should turn on

Brad is back in action… finally now we can cause mayham… buhahahahhaha…

nice nice brad…good job!..i guess we’ll see you in bings meet…:wink:
btw …you’re welcome…i can help anytime…

Forget the DRL anyway Brad. I’m heavily contemplating killing my DRL this summer.
There’s nothing like pulling the Ghost Ninja in the middle of the night where there are no lights on you to pinpoint who or where you are.

Everything else looks amazing. Gotta bring it out to the next one man

^^^ werd. My dtrl’s are long gone!

ya “ghost ninja” is fun, drove in a parking lot like that and creep up to my friends without them noticing me (they were drunk)
but i would like my DRL’s to work when i want them too, but if they dont work, like before my accident they didnt, thats okay

YAY!! got my car on the road today and got to drive it to work on time too, was almost late but i made it on time :slight_smile:

felt so damn good to drive again

some pics of my car at bings 2007 meet.

^these pics were taking after we pulled over during the cruise because some kid rear ended the lotus.

this car…

my rear end.

so ya my car is on the road and it drives good :slight_smile:
pulls pretty strong for my stock KA on the highway

just wanted to post some new pics of my car
(got lots more pics of bings meet)

brad.

brad when we gunna hang out man havent seen you in ages…

finally made my hatch smoother after taking off that rust making spoiler

and also painted it.

patched it up with fiberglass awhile ago and it looked like CRAP!
so i bought a cheap grinder at rona (the how to people. ) and it worked great took off the fiberglass bumps on my hatched and also a few small rust spots. sanded it down, put some bondo body filler on sanded it down the next morning (today, i started drinking last night so didnt finish) andthen washed my car

then i started painting it.
i ran out of paint i knew i should of gotton a bigger spray can. or two.

and that is all, gotta get another spray can and do another layer or two.

brad…why don’t you paint your car fully black??

I think it’s cause he wants a Panda 240

haha. ^^
thats pretty much all im painting black for now.?~

and i needed to fixed my hatch for along time now and i finally did and decided to paint it black rather than white.

as for a panda 240 (colour wise) i think it looks alright, deff stands out alittle bit more but never plan on it looking like this it just happen.

^^ agreed… lol… BRAD!!! you need to come out to a free drift day buddy!

got a front lip off a piggy awhile ago (from kapeta34) and its just been sitting in my garage pretty much since i got it, as i was lazy and couldnt exactly figure out how to get it on… well today i got a little bit un-lazy and attempted again at it.

here are some pics:

when i got it how it looked…

then i painted it black

and then… it sat in my garage for a few weeks…

and now ziped tied on my car (not on the greatest but its on for now, nothing holding it up in the middle so its sagging like old granny titties… ew)

some paint got scratched off from how it was sitting in my garage with a bunch of crap piling on it… oh well il just got a perm. black marker and colour it in hahaha.

ya i know its nothing special./

Brad, how come it’s soo dented ?? you should’ve fix that before u put it on…

looks nice tho…just make it straight…:R

looks good brad maybe i should have kept it…lol. keep the good work on the car. on i side not i finally got the damn bump to line up straight.

its not dented… it was just wobably when it wasnt on, and it was a half a$s job done, not bad considering there’s nothing holding it on in the middle (yet)