Project Notch

No effing way.

This can get good

oh it could get real good lol

Credit cards are evil. Ive charged too many parts on mine. Now Ill be paying on those parts for all eternity.

300 bucks for 4 -10 bungs, 10 ft -10 braided line, 14 assorted -6/-10 fittings, 15ft -6 line, anyone else find that crazy?

Yeah slut

lol fuck summit

No, FUCK AOD-E’s

Army/Navy fittings are expensive, especially if youre getting female/female elbows or male/male unions, in stepped sizes. price out black earls fittings, even more than the standard blue/red anodized fittings stainless AN are crazy $

HaHa im sure tonight really made the itch get to you, lets pull that trans and get it back to pat for monday afternoon…

Im considering it… lol

you know me and you are gonna be one hell of a race based on how the both of us have beat up on jazz…

Yeah, I cant wait to sail around ya :evilking lol. But seriously, should be a REAL good race

yeah i have a feeling once your out, you and i are gonna be back and fourth quite a bit.

Prolly. I havent really had shit for races this year besides jaz

yeah…well get our go arounds im sure…the longer you take the more of a chance i get to make my car perform closer to its potential too.

Im not only doin the trans foo…:shifty lol

haha oh come on…wtf else are you gonna do…i wanna get it tuned before we run though

im definitley getting a tune before delucia, that way the cars at its peak, and maybe ill have that extra lil “kick” there if i need it lol

Ha ha dont tell me you are getting worried