Project Notch

car runs good for a land yacht .

haha, he’s scared of the 1.8l ! :eek:haha

:hug

why not do a before and after to see how much your tune does

cause he is on a winnin streak ni99a .why fuck it up

looks too fast for my shitbox to fuck with

fuck man I am dying to race Jazz. Nice win BTW.

Do work!

Go get em! Im sure he’ll be down to run you…

Sully your retarted. No one is scared, and its not the 1.8 its that hairdryer hangin off it. Your going to be awful butthurt when two white mustangs smoke your shit.

Sean you better be worried, you better be worried about how your gonna come up with 100 dollars each and every time my slug beats chris.

Pauly, they have Multi-quote for a reason :lol

because im not gonna waste either of our time/money and risk hurting the cars or getting yanked when the race isnt worth it. THe race will be worth it when my car is on point. Your shits done, mine isnt im just test and tuning right now, thats why im picking on all these camaros. theyre easy targets hahaha :haha

i have no clue how to use it so until you show me all these poor fucks are gonna have to read individual posts lol

i know how to use it, but always forget. i wouldn’t worry too much about it. they just keep gettin scurred seeing our badass sig pics.

haha thats right, i may have adam get a nice lil action shot next time

It says multi-quote right next to quote. Hit multi for the 1st one ya wanna do, then just normal quote for the last one. Then type ur shit in between the 2. Pretty easy

yeah easy for the average person, paul wall a.k.a the iceman doesnt use computers for more than ordering car parts lol

You tard. Im doing huge burnouts in my driveway with ur shit now! :ahh :lol

:rofl:rofl plus rep!

HAHA you would, must feel nice to be in a REAL mustang:bowdown…lol jk , quit fucking around with mine and fix yours!:ponder