Project Notch

careful, knowing adam you might be minus a tranny and suddenly his car will be out again! lol

lmao oh god i know, ni99as without jobs gotta do what they gotta do in the hood on fiero!

Why do you think I let ya keep it there so easily?? Shits out and in mine already!

haha nice dude, burn that fucker to the ground while your at it if you want.

I fail at using multi quote also but just cause you beat jazz dont get to cocky pal

ha my car is far from done

Holy fucking bench racing!!

I’m ready to get off the bench…

Dah dah dah dahhhhh

the only person bench racing is sean, oh wait, sean doesnt even have anything to race, so he talks shit about his friends cars…he makes it out to be like me and chris have something to prove to each other. Im not any cockier than before racing jazz, i knew before that what the cars capable of doing

before this thread gets any gayer… just let me say that YOU SHOULD’VE FUCKING DYNOED SATURDAY!

I agree WTF

lmao, for all you guys know ive already dynoed…jk but i would have if i didnt feel like such balls saturday morning. I was going to go just to see where the cars at now, but whats the point i wanna go get it tuned and theyre gonna baseline pull the car anyways.

fixed it for you. :hug

haha wow tell me how you really feel!

ahahahaha i was looking forward to cruising and dynoing and you bailed! lol

well i was looking forward to meeting you guys at metro and you bailed…your move

wait… you were supposed to meet us at metro?

plus i had to be home for dinner. rofl @ the fact i just actually typed that.

yeah me and my buddy kyle jumped in my car and got to 890 at the bottom of broadway, thats when adam said you guys just left.:banghead…so i just whipped it around…what happens street lights turn on and its time to go home (even though it was like 4oclock)? lol

Not true I have a broken ass subaru in which I will race you in the rain with