Project Notch

what can i say I like the shaft !!!:rofl

thing loox sick…cant wait to see it in action…adam i think u have some competition…u too paul…hell john shouldn’t be too far behind…cant wait to see what she can do…nice sig btw…chevy trucks and ford cars…

Im building this car to be just a little slower than mine!! :lol

But seriously, whos the compitition??

competition.

Thanks for the input, VERY helpful…

word.

looks like this thing should romp.

is this an auto or a manual?

Its a C4, rev man valvebody auto.

nice nice …when yah gonna pop for 1?

When I get an extra 3K+ for a trans :lol

sell that 454

Tryin lol, our wonderful economy is less than perfect for selling anything right now…

yo paulie, when you pick up the wheels before adam, i will buy you a drankkkkkk and maybe adam a case to help ease the pain

gotta love a clean engine bay!

HAHA if i yank the wheels adam probably wont ever talk to me again…and as far as u thinking i built it to be a little bit slower than you A, how do you know when u were down for surgery i didnt throw a new crank and rods in that bitch, and my winter stroker kit turned into a now stroker kit

The engine bay looks siiick, too bad that exhaust is so damn huge and banged up some spots…

we gotta get some more updated pics up…front suspension is semi in, waterpump and accesory brackets and pullies are on…front clip tomorrow?

crossmemebrer first maybe ?

Because I’d have to do it over again :rofl :tongue

Yeah Ill bring the camera tomorrow. We should be able to get the front clip on quick. We’ll throw the D/S suspension on quick, then hang the fenders/front.

If ya get time P, grab a claybar kit and we’ll douche that thing good too…

ehh thats allright…the headers will probably turn funny colors anyways like mine did (blueish purple)…i got em out of the box and mine were scratched no biggie…even test fitting them they got scratched more…i’ll wait till this winter to re-paint them or something