project poo-box

Nice! Look forward to seein it.

Nice, I really like this car.

awesome and the clutter begins. ok moved to OT thanks.

now, back to my poo-box.

opened up the Haltech interface, its like Atari. mad old school. single dimensional scaling blocks. it needs to go away. i guess when it came out circa 1912, it was good, but time for MSnS

Saw this on craigs,GL

laduke, dont post in my threads, i dont like you at all. and i will delete your posts if you make any in here.

Post pics of the shift knob!

:wow

do work son

Daily driver or just a nice weather driver with the Toyota still being the beater?

Looks pretty clean. Id lose the wing though.

an alternative to the gti i suppose. and the wing if i can find a plug that fits the deck lid, itll come off.

dave, dont post pictures of the wheels maaaaaaaan. picture is being removed. giving away my secrets.

iiiight dood

weighing my options of turbos and cams right now. going to be in talk with someone about building a megasquirt, gonna remove the haltech junk soon, i think the GTi is going into storage at the other garage soon, so ill have my home garage for the jetta all winter… major tear down will occur.

i just bought a WB02 for it, cant wait to see AFR’s on the current tune. should be interesting.

thinking about buying the Techtonics Tuning street/sport cam, its a 268/260* cam with HD valve springs, hydraulic lifter. its their G60/Turbo cam. its cheap, under 300 for everything.

talking with my normal 1.8t parts guy, hes going to check out the turbo, possibly rebuild it, saving me many dollhairs. if its a no go, im gonna get a 50trim with a 5bolt housing to use my internal WG on, and hope that with the MS i can control boost around 12-14psi and keep things intact.

I always loved the older MK’s. Almost makes me want to get one again.

GL with the car, should be a head turner. Any more pics?

ill have a5 bolt 30r housing soon, not sure if you can use that tho.

60mm turbine wheel different. same as what my gti has. and im going to use a .48a/r for spool.

she needs some buff action, a little paint work to look as it did in that picture. that was 4 years and a lot of sitting ago. concentration is on fixing the giant oil leak of a turbo and tuning it.

lower it…

if i choose. its got alot of room on the FK’s

Is this thing home now

been sitting outside since monday

OOH OOH! Need help with the Megasquirt?