Project-PYCC (Pew Yee Cheh Cheh)

haha possibly, not too sure, he had a 240 on son for sale, and he drives a Eclipse now. i saw the welds for the piping in his eclipse and it looked really good.

Terry… show us your beads. And I’m not talking about the ones at Mardi Gras.

This just in! I found another possible car that requires next to no work by me. Very attractive since i dont have the time for this car. So if shit works itself out, i’ll be selling this car. Though i love it to death.

lol i’ll try to stop by on tuesday to check out the fuel sending unit + pump so you can keep the car that you adore so much heh

The next car. Tell us about it,

Show us some pictures. It better not be as rusty as that other “thing”

It’s boomheadshot’s car… she’s on SON its a clean white hatch with a little hole in driverside for 3800.

3800 wow thats steep…there should be no holes anywhere for that price

there’s one small hole but then alot of mechanical parts are brand new and its a new tranny. all instaalled by a nissan technician and it comes etested

crap well in that case, if you wanna get rid of yurs, i got a buyer for it haha

Kenz says he’ll come look at it tomorrow, if that doesnt work out i’ll give you a ring or msg. I just bought shawren’s car. registering and shit tomorrow.

rofl nice, your buying the new one before the old one is gone eh? haha

let me know what you can do with it, if it still doesnt work, then i’ll tell my friend and he’ll come wit a tow truck

cal post up some pix… and i still need to talk to you about the red s13 :stuck_out_tongue:

WHat happened to coming to check out the car today man? I put off a fam dinner for you man.

not me i hope lol especially since i already talked to you on msn

man u would have been better of buying a bus pass for 1 grand u could have found a better deal man that is a list of money right there

sweet car dude, your car has my old 5spd stuff :slight_smile:

Which car? the 92 white one i got off shawren?

yur car is an abomination lol im waiting for your 240 to fall apart haha

Once again i have no idea which one youre talking about. If you’re referring to the 92 then i’m sad to say i actually expect it. The transmission swap looks like a hack job. For the red one. Its not getting any worse other than the patching will be taht damn fuel problem.

But i’ll work on that when i get back home.