Project-PYCC (Pew Yee Cheh Cheh)

ya b. it’s all good, the tranny is rock solid, no worries.

lol its not the tranny that he’s worried about methinks, more along the lines of workmanship

is this car still able to run? if so what needs to be done… cause i would really get this car… but yeah tell me whats good wid it…

I already Pmed you with whats good, if you didnt get or read the PM read the front post and you’ll find out. I gave you a number to call and i told you what was bad or didnt work so much. Just give the number a call and arrange a meeting.

this sounds like my car lol when i bought it it had blown brake lines, rotted out 1/4s all around busted up rockers, holes in the trunk pretty bad frame, blown clutch, blown head gasket battery ect… there fun ill tell you that for sure. and id be glad to help if you need it. (you buy beer and pizza and were good)

BTW: my welder is probly the most used tool i own along with sockets and wrenches ect… and my hammer i like my hammer to.

^^^
haha when i’m back from JDm-land i’ll give you a PM if its not sold. But i think my cars in better condition than what you mentioned! Pizza and Beer? alright i’ll spot that if you give me a hand.