Project R34: Part TA

i do, PM’d

Any chance you could install a Fleshlight somewhere on the car so people can walk up to it and fuck the shit out of it?

I have a red 1/8" stripe to match my calipers!

Fleshlight silencer

‘one of these things is not like the other…’

i love how it goes from stock, fakes, real deal holyfield’s all in one picture…

She’s alive and moving under her own power again…

good to hear

Nice work!

Awesome upgrades. One thing, do not compromise on rubber… dont go this far and skip where it matters, and rubber really matters.

That said Cossman, we want to see you HPDE soon!

Im not sure if I would rather have this car or the rights to miley cyrus’s vagina.

I would rather have the clam

That’s easy to say when you’ve never had vag.

I just bought a new set of wheels which should be here within a month, hopefully. They’re only coming from Canadia. They are used, but very minty. Currently have Advan A048’s on them… I might go to a Bridgestone RE-11 like I have on the Subaru. I LOVE that tire. I wish they made them in a 315/18 so I could’ve gotten a set for the 911.

I still need to get a set of track wheels for the events, because the wheels I just bought would stretch a 255 width tire pretty well.

What did you end up getting for it?

Now we know you’re gay :rofl

Not really… I don’t find Molly Cyrus attractive at all. But I’ve had plenty of vag before, unlike someone around here with a certain STi swapped GC.

Sean - 18x10.5 +12 Volk TE37’s. Black.

You son of a bitch

Looking good. I actually saw you at the Clifton Park DMV a few months ago. I was behind you i believe with my NICO shirt on. Still had Maryland plates on her.

I’ve driven alot of insane and obscure vehicles in my life but I must say this car brings more shit out of the woodwork than anything else. It’s impossible to simply go into a store to grab a soda or hit the local car wash without a hoard of people swarming you. This was just the case today.

Within the ~50 some odd km that I drove the car today between the shop and B-spa (to break in the clutch and deliver the car to Chris tonight) I was approached and/or shouted at by probably 3-4 dozen odd folks. Followed by a red 2g dsm for a few miles on the back roads. Approached at the local car wash by a few folks. I even had some sketchy meth-dealer looking couple stop in the middle of Greenfield Ave and pull into my in-laws driveway to ask to look at the car! Simply amazing.

However after driving the car today I just want it. It’s such a nice overall package. Clean, full function interior that looks good. Nice lines. Seamless power delivery even when just toting around out of boost. Yeah it’s a skyline but that aside it really is a nice car to just drive and enjoy. I’d take this over the Ruf on many accounts…