Project street machine

very nice flyod…bring it up the shop

f bodies are dead, didnt anyone tell you?

btw YOU NEVER WENT 9’s !!!

thanks Joe its super fun i was driving the hell out of it all last weekend and was enjoying every min of it with ac and all

thanks bro

Mike whats up bro, i just wanted something different and do you know i just bought a house right over the hill from you in Daisytown

whats up man i will as soon as i get her all cleaned up

Steve now now lol f bodies aren’t dead yet and as for 9s hell with it for right this min all i really need is injectors and tune and a little shot

no worries. after the dsms runs…then breaks… (which wont be long) I might be joining you. You gotta take me for a spin.

I will shank you If u do Steve

hahaha getting smart lol

now now J you cant shank your right hand man

Now if everyone could go out and get an fbody to enjoy…

i know im enjoying mine, the girlfriend is taking me out to eat for my birthday tonight and we are goin to take the Camaro just bc its fun to drive… should be down waterfront tonight sometime maybe for a movie to

stop out at the mile tonight so i can see it bitch…or cruise out to latrobe

congrats. can’t wait to check it out.

thanks jeff i will give you a call later on this week to talk about getting some stuff ordered hehehe

:confused:

hahaha do you know where any nice front seats are my drivers are ok but i want mint ones… and what does a ls1 bottom end cost so i can start getting it ready for the winter monster build

Floyd …

I live in Charleroi now. Let me know when your in the area

-Michael

colth or leather & danhr has a ls1 short block

let me know a price on both and also on the block

ok quick question my pap has a 2001 chevy 1500 4.8L pickup and wants to get his ecu reflashed so he can get a little more power to pull his 5th wheel anyone on here that can do that or know of anyone that could

as for tuning the truck, hell probably get a few more ponies freed up but in NA form the 4.8 isnt much to pull a big trailer around with.

I could tune the pcm

:bigthumb:

going to give quik a call later on today about the new tune for bigger injectors and n20 :finger2:

why u :finger2:me?