Project street machine

hahaha thats not to you buddy lol cant do that to someone i will be buying parts off of lol

well changed the plugs wires oil etc… cant wait for the track tomorrow hope to see and meet some new people

if you go to PRP tomorrow have jeff from 1st try Log and save your runs. this will give me a good idea of what is going on with the car. Ill view the logs next time im out imperial and well go from there

well im off to the track you might see me on 70 or 68 or 22 rockin the ac

Good meeting you last night Floyd, car is very nice :smiley:

what did it run you asshole?

I’ll have to keep an eye out for this car. I live on California Rd. right by the Cal Stadium.

I thought I saw this car up there. What did you run?

times?? btw you can have a/c in a lot of cars! lol

times? don’t hold out on us floyd…

sorry guys i went to work right after i left the track last night but my best coming out the hole easy was 12.1 at 114 not to bad for first time driving a rwd car and trying to launch it

autos are easy to launch… brake hard, foot on gas abit and let it rip on third yellow. That car should do better than that for sure in good air and hard launch

ya its just different from my honda and thats what i mean about getting used to it

GAY

Its got some torque huh haha :eek4dance

well should be goin to the track saturday with a fresh new tranny baby

good luck!

what happind to ur trans,who did the fresh one?

i think the tranny was goin bad when i got the car bc after goin to the track and driving it home the clutches started to slip, but my moms cuzin from all star tranny in little cal should have my tranny all done today hehehehe can wait

nice

got the car back and man does it feel 1000 times better