Project street machine

got some new tires coming in tomorrow my alt will be here to tomorrow, cant wait for king of the streets this sunday hope to see some people at prp

floyd why is everything going wrong lol, maybe youre doing it wrong!

blow me steve :wackit: lol but i cant help that it blows the tires off and alt was a shocker to me o well if i want to keep it im goin to fix everything and make it 100 %

well got the car running great got a fresh tranny and fresh tune up and brand new tires cant wait for sunday

Good luck. Let it eat man!

thanks bro just got up waitting for the girlfriend to get all her stuff ready bc she has to study for to test tomorrow but ready to go

well had a good day at the track lost in the 4th round, but still won 20 bucks, but the car was running 12.01s all day till the 4th round with a 11.94 at 113 with a 1.70 60. I was only launching at 2000 rpm off the foot brake bc you wasnt allowed to use the transbrake

well went to the track for Ghosts, Goblins, & Gearheads and what a joke that was, only ran 8th mile, and only got one time trial and right to elims. First pass i hooked up the trans brake and launched it at 3 and it kinda droped on its face a little but went 7.5X at 92 mph with a 1.72 60. 2nd pass launching with the foot brake went 7.45 at 93 mph with a 1.64 60… on that pass against my 11.94 pass i was almost 3 tenths fast in the 8th so that should have been a easy 11.5/11.6 pass

ew sickkkkkkkkkkk

gota love cooler air.

Nice but for some reason i’d still expect that car to be abit quicker than that… mid 11’s is still nice tho

I’d especially expect it to 60 foot quicker than that, but 2000 off foot brake aint all that high up… have you tried letting the converter flash off idle? How much higher can you get on the foot brake before it breaks loose or creeps?

its running good bro, lets get you in one lol if Jeason disowns you then guess we will have to beat him up lol

o yea it was good quik like 50s all day

i havent tried to flash it off idle yet but got to get to a tnt this week and i want to launch it at like 4 grand off the trans and see what the monster does

lol it will happen no doubt

Homos

Yeah that thing needs to leave in the 4000 rpm range but i see you have 4000 rpm converter. DOes it feel pretty loose? Even with 2000 on foot brake it should still flash to near 4K and leave in the 1.5x 60 foot range. I figured you could easily see 2500 rpm on foot brake on that converter. My 3600 was able to hit in the mid 2000 rpm range on foot brake. Flashing it worked ok, but my best 60’s were with foot brake

:naughty:

:moon: dont be like that

it feels really good coming off the like at 2k i think it would come out well at 2500 to the big 325s hook great. I need to get to the track to launch it off the transbrake… i did it once when i stopped at a like from about 3500-4000 and it seemed to hook good on the street

you gonna race it at MIR what class?

bracket my man not fast enough for any other class

Wow Floyd, I think you might be worse than me!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ctd/1421912192.html

floyd always puts his cars up for sale

WTF floyd