I need to figure out how to launch like this...

Stats…

Guy’s it’s been a huge work in progress. Here is a little run down of some details on the car:

3450# raceweight
403 11.7 compression iron block
Wiseco Nitrous -3cc Pistons w/ hellfire rings
Eagle H w/ ARP2000
Scat 4" crank (all rotating assembly from HKE)
TEA TFS235 Heads
EPS Spec’d Cam
ARH 1-7/8 w/ Y-pipe dumped
Vic Jr Ported by me
Accufab 4150
Edelbrock Performer RPM Plate jetted for 150 (.068n/.057f 7psi)
Normal run of the mil built T56
Moser 9" w/ 3.89 gear and a TruTrac
PST Driveshaft
UMI TA, LCA, Subframes, Panhard Bar, Drag Bar
Strange SA Front Coilovers with Hypercoil 275# springs
Comp Eng. 3way rear drag shocks
1LE Rear Springs

start with a drag oriented suspension. that might help

I wounder how those shocks ride on the streets? This guys car is a full street car. I might send him a PM about those shocks.

probably fine. Ray has HKS Drag coilovers and they ride fine. it rides better than my VW.

a bunch of people around here, or on here have drag shocks. i mean you have a camaro, if you expect it to ride like gramps’ caddy then maybe you should sell it and buy a caddy

No I know whatever I do, it will still ride like shit. Not worried about that. However my kyb’s dont ride all to well either. I might as well just get drag shocks.

Lakewood 90/10’s up front here.

90/10s and a 50/50 in back… but cant go wrong with competition engineering stuff.

Yeah, the 50/50’s are on my list as well.

As long as you are not into cornering it will make a huge difference. Drag springs and shocks/struts will help transfer weight much better.

as u know i have the qa1,s when ya stiffen em up they ride like plywood on the street .soften em up and there great . my only bitch about my car is the spool and lack of power