Protestors Hanging from West End Bridge

let me disect this post… blah blah macho response… excuse excuse…self doubt

put ur money where ur mouth is… i’ll show pittspeed who got picked last in gym class.

well its that because you were assulting people and getting arrested 17 times… right? dude ur not a bad guy by any means. but i heard the sound when devin drilled you playing football…ur hollow like the same damn chocolate easter bunny i got from my great grandma every year… i mean i give u credit for doin the guy thing and shaking it off but i heard the life go out of you. when u played organize sports u were just a body, a tackling dummy… now you will say…ur just a skinny little punk…yes i am and because of that i learned to not be tommy tough nuts and look like a failed physics equation trying to take on someone bigger than me… evaded the meat heads and was primetiming it up in the endzone. baseball is completely different… size will only get you through little league but you need skill to play beyond… i played through jr college… didnt have both but i got pretty far based on my learned skills and dispite my lack of size. If it sounds like i am patting myself on the back i am…

anyone that made it past finger painting in school can figure out the pirates are a bad team…WHY are they a bad team is the real question? and dont jump on the bandwagon of the owner doenst spend enough money…plenty of teams spend double and triple what the pirates do and arent in the play-off either… you need to realize MLB is business… yankees and red sox are good for business, even when the pirates were good people didnt come in droves so they dont care if the pirates suck now… if they did care you would see a salary cap. its an ugly fact of professional sports… i try not to get emotional about baseball because of what its is… even nfl and nhl… thats why i like college football… now i know its big time business too but not in the same manner affecting what happens on the field to anything comparable to the big 4.

Have this if you please, Taste good with Swiss sweet tea :slight_smile:
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UTRMP1Uk1k”]YouTube - alannah myles-black velvet with lyrics[/ame]

Look at it this way…this is the closest most of those hippies have been to water in some time.

police dont need tear gas…they need those slime shooters from Ghostbusters 2 filled with Purell…that’ll neutralize the hippies and after they shead years of filth they will be handed a job application.

The Pirates suck. Maybe they can recruit some talent from the protestors? The dudes climbing the bridges are probably more athletic than the Pirates.

Cutty: I’m at least fifty pounds bigger than I was the last time we played football.

:bigok: how long would the cats last before they melted?

my aftermarket one lasted about 30minutes

I think my cat is gutted just because it’s old. Can I play?

I would like to launch a protest against the protestors!!!

+1

I made my sign already…

“we are not gonna protest”

“I hate signs”

Some one with a big diesel go and blow smoke all over them!!!

I love Lamp

loud noises!

wat???

Is there anyone in this thread that isn’t the result of at least 3 or 4 generations of inbreeding?

The guy above u!

adn the guy who posted in post #79