Protestors Hanging from West End Bridge

:rofl:

dunno he just said he knew,i think his pizza delivery guy told him!!!:idb:

hippie

I saw a couple signs for ā€œno cap and tradeā€ so Iā€™ll guess all these protesters arnā€™t that bad.

let the mayhem begin

Donā€™t get me wrong, I want mayhem

Im going outside to punch out the insides of my 2 catalytic coverters right now.

Pssshhh. I just built a 1 MW coal fired plant in my back yard this afternoon. Iā€™m headed to Loweā€™s right now to buy one of those little white masks so I can head into the mines and get some fuel. :smiley: (I didnā€™t have a Bobcat to dig a water pit to store spent fuel rods, so nuclear will have to wait.)

Perhaps these ā€œhumansā€ will think about how stupid their throw my self over a bridge protest was when they are falling towards the waterā€¦

Or maybe they will think they are martyrs to their causeā€¦ Whackos

im going to do my part, take my rsx which has no cat, and a wastegate tube just dumping out under the front tires down to harass themā€¦

we need the pittspeed pollution meet.
the cam in my car is called the ā€œPolluterā€ hence the reason why i wanted it because of the name lol.

:rofl: @ thinkin cops have a clue what they are talking about with the planning

and againā€¦only hearsay so farā€¦any evidence of these claims?

i thought i was a lone eviromental offenderā€¦iā€™m glad to know others share my interest.

Fixedā€¦:doh:

Why is it, EVERY Interview with these folks.
Males sound like a fairy
Females sound like a butch

All look like bums. WTF is up with that ?

:rofl: iā€™m in, i estimate my car has cancelled out atleast 3 hybrids

+1, lets do it.

Iā€™d fail a sniffer even if I had cats, big cams ftw.
[ame=ā€œhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhbnlUIf92oā€]YouTube - My cammed 2005 Pontiac GTO[/ame]

Still slow

Oh, no doubt. Let them hit the water.

But, for the love of God, donā€™t make them watch a Pirate game.

iā€™m sure you urself were either a bench warming sissy with no type of athletic coordination to have the multiple skills it takes to play baseball orā€¦ you played soccerā€¦ no it doesnt change the fact the pirates are a REALLY bad teamā€¦ but i dont even think you know what u are talkin about when you mention baseball.

with a partially torn rotator cuff i could strike you out on 3 pitched balls.

they are bad. but i am not knocking your living$
you do fine defending your means of $ living/career.

If anyone deserves a pay raise is you. I think you really love the game/pirates more then the owners/players.

I played sports until high school. Then I didnā€™t give a shit.

I was huge into baseball as a kid; The 1994 strike killed it for me. I got more into football and hockey, and the Pirates never did anything to draw me back. The Pirates are pathetic. I donā€™t have to be a major league baseball player to recognize that they are a fucking joke.

And I could crush you in any competition involving physical strength OR intelligence. I havenā€™t swung a bat at anything other than a wiffle ball since elementary school. Baseball isnā€™t exactly ā€œhigh priorityā€.

Ken griffey jr. I thought he retired years ago. This is the last of the greats, No drama, always was a stand up guy.