PrP is moving up in the world

imports suck, who cares. keystone is a good track, better than what people give it credit for. pgh does have a good import scene, but majority of those cars race national events instead of hot lapping for 100 bucks. id rather have the street car shootout stuff over an import night.

i ran there 3 different times last year and all 3 times sucked ass. i couldnt even get traction with my fuckin ETs on. for the track rental at PRP we had our guys preppin the track and they did a better job then them assholes

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

guess us import guys will have to roll up there on a event day when they are runnin for points and get some passes in and blow some v8s away… prp is a big joke its a nice track but they just dont care about the imports fuck them… There are more imoports and shit on test n tune then there is V8s Y would you not have a import night

i would rather race at the flashlight drags

and pay just as much as PRP or QCR… but get half the track and no slips?? i swear i get better traction on the street than i do at FLDs

I was just up on PRP’s website, I see it opens for Test n Tune on March 29!!!

That is the earliest I have ever seen them open. Hope the weather cooperates…I gotta get going on these mods I have planned…

ya i saw that… weather permitting ill be there for sure :x:

I have emailed frank, about other issues, and the response i got back was basically, “if you dont like it, go somewhere else”…

The last day of test n tune was a f’kin joke tho.

i dunno.i just no i asked him about test n tunes and the score boards and stuff and he was nice.maybe its how u ask??i have no clue.

You sound pretty confident there. Bracket racing is hard to do and the racers at PRP are some of the best in the Division.

hmm. all i know is i hope they let me drive around the waterbox somehow. i know my 14 second race car acts funny when the tires are wet…

I was kinda disappointed with the last day too but at least I got a slip for free entry for 2008!