ps3 omfg!

This is the only one I saw with games in action:

http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/3601

haha I LOL’d

i work at best buy, the PS3 is a POS its freezes every 20 mins and it has glitchs, just like when the 360s came out, and you need a high def tv to get the graphics out of it. and they are importing 40k then a diff batch of 40k again then after that it will be a constant flow, its retarded cuz in a year its going to be 1/2 price anyway

im sure if people are dishing out 600 for a system they are def hookin it up to a high def

You would be suprised.

good call, people did pay 9k for this. haha

which one do you work at?

and i agree. it’s garbage. did you play the display model? the gameplay was not worth 600 bucks.

i know on a normal tv you’ll get better graphics, but not what the ps3 is capable of at all i mean i dont seein payin 600-9k for a damn video game system 600 is some decent car mods i can enjoy more, and i think the gov’t should give fat ppl a dicount on the wii cuz cuz theres phical activity involved haha

it’s what i said originally. ps3 could be cool, but not 600 dollar cool. i’ll spend my money elsewhere. i’d buy a wii before touching a PS3.

I saw the display model being played at Target (in Albany) and I thought it looked great.

yes i was argeeing with you lol and it looks great but its amazing on a LDC or plasma, LCD gets the finest of detail out of whats on the screen vs plasmas deep rich color still with good detail. notice sony only makes a LCD? humm