PS3 Pricetag??

THE MAKER of game gear Sony has hinted that the PS3 will hit the shops for between €499 and €599 in Europe.

It says Xbox is 399 euros?? Its $399 here. That means Microsoft is making a much higher margin in Europe. I don’t think thats accurate.

More info there…

Already stated that wasn’t hinting at any prices. I would think that it will be $400 like the 360.

damn… unless FF XII is set to be released on launch… the new nintendo system is looking better and better

I remember reading an article about the future of gaming. Some financial analyst was saying by 2008 or something, Nintendo would have more market share than MS… :gotme: I can see it but it’s all dependent on the games. Games are what sell consoles…

Well theres rumor that nintendos whole library is going to be available on this next console, still very curious about it. E3 should explain just about everything. As far as the price of a PS3 i think im gonna try to get my hands on one only to sell it for 300% markup.

lol… we should have a huge nerd corner roadtrip to E3 :tup:

oh, and the thought crossed my mind about selling a ps3 aswell… but I figure that alot of other people probably have the same idea :stuck_out_tongue:

I had the same plan with the xbox but couldn’t get the money to buy one. As long as you have one of the first few shipments i guaranteee those will be going for 1000 on ebay.

And yes an E3 road trip would be the cat’s meow.

:word:

Ebay FTW. :tup:

Ya but the whole thing is who can get their hands on one, the demand will be way higher than the amount they can produced and there is always some rich asshole who will fork over 1k for it.

Yeah, I’m begninning to think console manufacturers are quickly losing sight of what a console was supposed to be. (i.e. Not a supercomputer)

Hence the reason im waiting for the nintendo, not beacause i think its going to be a bawler computer, but i think its going to be mad fun. I have faith in those japs.

Exactly the only system I’m interested in thus far. If I want realistic graphics I’ll walk outside.

i believe the euro is the same ifnot worth more then our currency

According to the google. A euro is equal to $1.2216 USD

Or between 609.57 & 731.73 :bloated: