PSU football 04

discuss!

I was impressed by the versatily displayed by a variety of players on the offense…looks like PSU actually has a running game this year!
Defense was so so…

Anyone else watch>?

PSU Football = :jerkit:

Psu > Pitt

no comment

:down: :rolleyes: :blah:

pitt > psu

but I will say that PSU looked good… But one question… Why Play Morelli??? Stupid! Should just let Ganter be the backup, also have Robinson if in dire need, and redshirt Morelli and let him start next year and have 4 starting years!

because Mills is gone next year! whos gonna back up Ganter? They gonna run Robinson’s ass off, not keep him stuck at qb…so a redshirt with no experience? I dont think so.

Wvu>pitt>psu

college hoops > college football
&
Pitt > PSU

agree with ya there 100 % psu basketball sucks but football > basketball :slight_smile:
psu looks good this year even though no one likes us cause our last year sucked… i think itll be a decent year maybee a crappy bowl game too !!!

Dunno…I watched, they looked pretty good, but it’s AKRON, ya know? I’m an alum, class of 93’(best 7 years of my life :beer: ) dyin’ for a kick ass year, but whoopin’ on this team doesn’t do much other than feel good…am I wrong? I hope, but it remains to be see…

curling > college hoops

:bsflag:
:bsflag: :bsflag:

He’s never going to get any experience wiping up games for 2 minutes! thats retarded…

And Ganter doesn’t have an experience either! except holding kicks…

A couple mop up minutes in a blow out is not experience, at least, not the experience that is worth wasting a red shirt year… Just another sign Joe Pa has lost it… If PA’s two most prominient football programs had any sense, they would get rid of both of their head coaches (paterno and walt harris)

holy shit…ppl think that psu football is back b/c the murder the worst team in division I-A football…lets see them try to do that against lets say LSU or better like OU…they r not going to be all that great

PITT>PuSsyU

and ur right def. was so so…lets see them try against a top 25 team

Akron is defenately not the worst team in Division I-A…

Try Buffalo, Kent State, or Army…

Akron is probably in the mid to late 70’s of the 118 Division I-A Teams.

ok…still not some great power house like psu is going to face…im telling u…psu has gone down hill…but this year they might MIGHT get some shitty ass maybe televised bowl game this year…

PSU > Team Husky > North Hills > PITT

another sub .500 season for the shittany lions

agreed. and i love it. however, Pitt wont be that great this year :doh: