Psyco-Clone

So he cant put a V8 in it and have it still be a AWD turbo truck… only just with a V8 :confused:

I was just messing with him anyways :slight_smile:

lol funny, I seen you comming up broadhead rd in robinson on Sat night.

my friend is doing a turbo ls1 awd in a typoon

Oh, so that WAS your truck at Starlite on friday, Did not even think it was moving yet.

Looked good, real good.

for the most part, you wont see another Syclone out there. however a red one does occasionally showup.

That would be sick… also probably a nice chunk of change lol.

Brandons will be a runner though, the 4.3 is a good motor and will be putting down some serious #s when he gets all the bugs worked out. Should be interesting to see how it runs on the street :slight_smile:

gimme a call, i’ll stop over.

time for another WG spring. this 9psi spring was good for break-in. but i’ll add a 10psi spring to it.

the wastegate spring is in, and i’m running 20psi.

tonight, like a lightswitch, the engine began to free up.

feels awesome. friday night going to the 1/8 for some shakedown passes, and practice my launch.

i’m wearing through brakes big-time. after all, it is an S10.

i got a rear disc conversion kit. when i get time.

i still only have the fuel map tuned. havent touched the timing yet.

should be good time friday

How’d that thing run on Sunday? Didn’t get to see any runs.

13.7s consistent. couldnt torque up over 2400 off the line, and my RPMs flatlined at 4200. still have alot of tuning to do.

the converter is 2800, and my cam is 3k to 5500rpm. so i was outta powerband on the bottom end and top end.

stall wasnt high enough, so i pulled the converter, and gonna have it rebuilt.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/100_1520.JPG

Glad to see ur getting that converter re done…After watching it at that 1/8 mile I really think that is what was holding you back on the launch.

hey call me,my buddy wants u tune build a chip for his sly!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/100_1594.JPG

Moon park a couple weeks ago. Converter is getting rebuilt again. Gillece said it’ll be ready tomorrow. I’ll see if i can get it back together on Saturday, and keep tweaking the tune.

Saw you out by Robinson Mall couple weeks ago, but didn’t see it at Moon. That truck is awesome looking.

What is that Firebird-RollsRoyce thing that you’re parked next to?

looks good Brandon

Lookin good.

I was wondering the same thing.