purauto premeet/grand opening/cruise (56k DEATH)

and if you do, please buy me all my photo gear, and i’ll be your personal photographer :smiley: :smiley:

^DEAL!:slight_smile:

^if you win the lottery. Pay for my insurance and buy me a TT kit :smiley:

ok fine!:smiley:
Keep your fingers crossed! this friday could be the big onE!:stuck_out_tongue:

i think i’ll be able to make it to the next grand opening…let me know when it is.

pce.

I think a “Grand Opening” only happens once for a location. Unless of course they mean “Grand Opening” of the season. Then what season are they talking about? Fall?

the first one was a grand opening. but they’re are making the car show an annual event. also next year there will be two r35 gtr’s there!!!

^is that a custom gtr?:confused:

^they have had at least 2 grand openings that we know of…:slight_smile:

nope. its the 2008 nissan GTR. they stopped at the R34 and officially making the new one the R35. the G35 they only called it a V35(skyline) in japan.

Ah right, I havent been following the GTR saga…
They are purchasing 2 r35’s?.. thats like $200k…

nope. its more like 120k before taxes. confirmed price for them is 60k for base model. they’re stripping one completely and turning it into a track car. the other one will be a pure demo car. containing audio, video, aerokit, one off parts, etc…

Canadian prices have been listed starting at $80k + taxes, a friend at work has placed a pre-order… He said they would be available soon, not sure of an exact time frame though.
Also because of the limited production run for the first year, most places (stealerships) will be marking up the price.

Again this is just word of mouth from someone who is on the pre-order list…

GC from purauto got a confirmed order for 2 r35’s from a nissan exec. one in blue and one in silver. price will probably be around 60-80k

Just checked on my350z.com.
Several of the members have pre-ordered and confirmed that base price in the US will be about $70k, one fellow has confirmed his price will be $78,8** taxes in…
I would assume this means the GTR in canada will be starting at $80k +.

If its $60k (which I doubt) I will be looking to purchasing one as well…

/me crosses fingers

Spoke to my contacts at Nissan… expect at least 90K range here in Canada and all of them presold…

^Agreed, pretty much what I have been told.

C

if you buy one, you must take me for a spin!!!:A

^I cant afford $80-$90 k… hahah

Although it would be nice:)

What are you talking about there are a load of stroker kits out there most around 4.2L

• AEBS
  • Crower
    -PRRacing
    then there is JUN and IMPUL with 3.8s

An RB26 can not be stroked to 4.2L its just not possible.

You guys and your Viper Killer talk. Boost a VIPER and there will be no chance. When a street legal Z puts down an 8-second pass let me know.

1700hp street legal GTS on a DOT race tire.

youtu.be/http://youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpuGVoyCk