pure sex

Yeah…carbs rock… :mullet:

Damn, thats almost as nice as seeing a load of HEMI’s!

Just curious but how much do one of those cost let alone that many?

Hemi lol lol lmao, Hemi= joke

a shit load, those valve covers i belie are 1,300

How much more to opt for Fedex Next Day shipping? I’ll take two! :slight_smile:

<homer> hmmmmm carbon fiber aahrrghghhh </homer>

Aren’t the SRT8s hemis? I’m no expert, but I think those are pretty badass.

are new hemi’s even really hemi’s?

I thought they would have to be, since it would be false advertising otherwise. It’s a term that refers to an actual physical part of the engine. I am not positive, but that’s my best guess.

I’d swear they simply took an lsx engine and ripped it down then just copied it…

I’d swear the lsx block if a copy off the OG hemi. And the lsx intake looks alot like 90’s dodge truck intakes. Just move the throttle body to the front and there you have it. The HEMI is just a smidge better design. lsx’s are very nice though.

cuase 3.8 gms dont have that style of runner intake since forever…new hemi is junk

yeah thats what it was…the new hemi’s are basically LSx’s…with some more slightly improved features which i dont remember. i seen a post on it somewhere on another forum. but yeah, Dodge is just now doing what GM was doing over 10 years before.

one thing i never understood about dodge…the success of mustang and camaro throughout the 80s and 90s should have provided some incentive to put out their version of a v8 sports car…but they did develop the viper which i guess kinda makes up for it. but they seriously could have had a great option to ford and chevy with a affortable muscle/pony car with those 318and 360 motors they had. that would have sold. and just recently they got in the game with all the new SRT stuff

thats why its common for 5.7s hemis to use 6.0 LSX parts in rebuilds

oh, knock it off. Hemi’s and lsx’s are as similair as old school small block chevy’s and old school small block mopars. The mopars where just a bit better back then, and are just a bit better now. Unfortunately mopars crowning achievement threw the 80’s was the mini van.

Mopar= pooop

u took the words right out of my mouth

hemi has no real torque:thumbdown:
i was not impressed when i drove one. and it even had 410 gears. i would not want to tow with it

MY d isnt too bad to tow with …but you are right WHERE"S THE TORQUE. i need some 3:90s but go to find a way to re calibrate the computer for new gears…

torque for towing??? cummings diesel > *