pussy cat dolls in dennys?

so me and my buddy were out and decide to get a bite to eat and we walk in and sit down at a table… i look to my left and it was the pussy cat dolls… lol no one even knew they were in dennys haha they looked like normal chicks in sweats eatin some mighty… i got a pic lol

oh man, Oroc needs to see this thread, he will go hunt down the lead singer and put rufies in her diet coke :lol:

They were at UB with Sean Paul… I could hear everything from the Girlfriends house in Williamsville.

are they still there lol

my guess would be hilton… best hotel in area lol and dennys is close

actually lots stay at the adams mark… my buddy works there and he is always telling me about the people that go in there

wait, were they at denny’s eatin mighty??? damn i wish i was famous, id go to mcdonalds and order up some lobster. lol

blah fallfest sucked, sean paul sucks, i would prolyl dwe those broads but fuck idk, yea, sean paul sucks, so the fact that tey were here 4 him, kinda makes them suck, idk

was this the one on maple? we missed em :frowning:

i love the way that you think

Nice ear shot.

You have some good hearing because their concert was at Darien Lake with Black Eyed Peas

Darien Lake PAC, Darien Center, NY

When: September 8, 2006
Where: Darien Lake PAC, Darien Center, NY, United States
w/Special Guests: The Pussycat Dolls Buy tickets HERE

Ah… I was told they were at UB with Sean Paul… my bad. They still suck. They’re hot… but they suck.

shit i must be old, i don’t even know who that is.

Some wanna be girl group. The next spice girls maybe? I don’t know… all the female music sounds the same to me anymore. It’s more about their looks and that’s what sells the cd’s.

Here’s a better pic.

http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigimages/pussycat_dolls_gr_big.jpg

thanks for getting the ear out of the pic :tup:

There’s nothing that Photoshop can’t do.

haha i bet they were pissed that they weren’t mobbed at denny’s by others who actually recognized them

You should have picked up their check, famous singer BJ stories>*