Put 28's on the SS

They look slim in the pics and i dont know anything about those cars or the tires on em

Install my old DR’s NOW.

Hahahaha 235s LMAO We run 275s from the factory Vot vot

I didnt notice Vot got flamed already… missed out again!

235s are hella wide yo

Even the cars with LS6 blocks still had LS1 cam…

this weekend Im going to pick up the new Nitto NT-05 for the rear slp wheels to see how those tires work out.

Looks so much better on stock wheels, but 15’s with man pants and pizza cutters FTW.

Way fucking better

I told him how much I loved his wheels before he traded them away… The car does look sick, but it looks very normal.

It is also the correct motor for the car, so fuck off.

Nope… its not. That is your opinion which is far from fact. It does say something that it was a dealer installed LS6 tho. It is a 01 car and 01 LS6… I hope you kept the paperwork drew.

It’s a 2001 LS1 longblock, not an LS6, the block casting numbers were shared in the later years between the 2 motors. LS6 motors have coated pistons, 243 heads and a different cam. None of these things were included with this longblock.

Also, I have his fucking cam sitting at my house and it’s an LQ4 cam AKA 01+ LS1 cam. IT’S NOT A FUCKING LS6 MOTOR!!!

T-MONEY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE!!!11!!1!ONE!1!122!1!!

bottom line is no matter what you say, it IS NOT THE SAME MOTOR THAT CAME IN THE CAR FRM GM/SLP/WHERE EVER. I have a lsx block, it is not the samer code that came in any car so their for it os not a 3s matching ws6 and i would never ever fight that. if its not the SAME MOTOR that came in the car it is not infact a factory ORIGONAL 100% OPTIONED SLP CAR geezus why is that so hard to beleive? it really doesnt matter at all to now days standards but atleast realize it is what it is. And sorry jdaniels that drew bs’d and was shady to every1 at first saying is was this motor and not that motor and shaving things off so you have no idea fer FUCKS SAKE now let me go take my zr1 out in peace AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

never recieved paper work, but I never asked. I know northstar has it in their computers and Im sure when I want it, I can pull it up.

what do you mean it says something that it was a dealer installed ls6?

john has my stock cam out of the car and it is a LS1 grind…

A LSX block is a aftermarket block…your comparing apples to orange’s when it comes to block numbers.

if you havent figured it out yet im a shady SOB!!!

People assumed it was a LS6 because this was a week after I got the car back…and the first time I really got on it…

im sure you can see why everyone assumed it was a LS6

at the end of the day, it doesnt matter because 99% of the people that buy these cars, buy them to make them go fast and dont give a shit about origional motor or not. Its not like the damn thing is a ZL1 or a Dick harrel car

really who cares , if someone buys it they not gonna be givin a shit unless its all stock again anyway

blaaaaaa

IMO, Car would be much nicer if it had the factory LS1 in it. Not some impostor.

you shut your whore mouth