Put 28's on the SS

Holy… Pwned.

lololz @ this thread this is the stuff that keeps this forum going!

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Now he either is lying now or lying then

lied then

truth now.

If I had 243 heads, My car would be around 430 N/A…and its clearly not.

its the same principal as if I were to tell you I have a 75 shot in, but its really a 125…

when it comes to my car, I rarely speak the truth about it just because everyone needs to know everything about everyone’s shit.

when I say I have this, and you think I got that, but I really have this…its all mind games.

Cant trust GM guys…

Hey now, just because there’s one bad apple doesn’t mean the rest of us are like that. :lol

I wouldn’t trust me.

I don’t trust me.

nope

It’s not really fast enough to play games with. Don’t take offense, nothing here really is.

Your opinion officially sucks now, good job TT.

ahhahahahaha, your too funny, goin hard body!

:rofl at the epic amount of shadyness ITT. Grinding #'s off a block? Really?

i a gm fanboi and trustful honest car owner. thats wht my gmc jimmy is strait from slp with a 200 shot factory, truth :ohnoes

no mo’ wuf wacing

Some honda-tech shit going on ITT

yeah why grind it off and make it seem like the motor is MORE than what is actually in there. Typically you see people under powering there cars so they can win. Makes no sense at all. And the fact that you went all the way as to grinding off the castings, thats some weird as shit. Personally there isnt a huge difference between a 241 and a 243 head flow wise, and to see it should make 430rwhp with a 243 head is absolutely ridiculous because you have no idea what power it should make. Sometimes when you open your mouth you sound like an idiot drew, im not trying to be a dick but some things you say make no sense and you should keep them to your self.

The car made nearly 400 with 9 degrees of timing BELOW STOCK on a cam that should be fed more timing…

Oh, and:

Lift .200" .300" .350" .400" .450" .500" .550" .600"
Stock 241- 137 187 207 223 228 237 242 243
Stock 243- 156 204 225 243 257 268 275 278

Because he’s a dumbass, perhaps?

Also forgot to mention the .4:1 C/R increase with 243 heads…