Put 28's on the SS

Not to mention the genetic compression from generations of inbreeding.

:lol

:rofl

Alright guys, I can’t take it

My car really makes a little over 600whp

More than my diff could take :rofl

Hmmm… I don’t know who to believe… Lies, lies and lies.

CAR… NEEDS… TIMING… NAOWWWOWOWWWWWW

N/A with 28* of timing my car made 412rwhp with 241 heads. How is 430rwhp with 243 heads out of the question?? Just the head swap alone is a 4.1 compression bump, not including the intake/exhaust flow increase.

I have done research on my setup. There is alot of guys running the MS3 with 243 heads on the stock ls6 intake manifold 430rwhp+ and alot of them are even through a aftermarket rear which causes a power decrease over the 10 bolt…

Not sure how I sound like a idiot here. put it together, do the research…it all makes sense.

you are SOOOOOO dumb, HOMEBOY

I don’t doubt the ability of the heads or the cam. You just sound like an idiot when you know exactly what rwhp your car would be at with 243 heads. Also 4.1 boost in compression? That would bring it to a 14 to 1 compressio or even higher. I’ve done my fair share of research and I know better than to throw random numbers around

K-dubs special tuner def seems like he thinks he knows more than he does…

It was also a product of Drew wanting it to be super conservative. I offered to setup a timing tricker switch to pull timing ONLY when he’s in the juice…

I said 430rwhp as just throwing a number out there. I dont know the specific number the damn thing would make…just an example.

sorry, I did my math wrong

stock 241 ls1 compression is 10:1:1 and LS6 243’s are 10:6:1

so sorry, :5:1

my car runs fine N/A and even better on the bottle. Drive-ability is great, car runs good. Im happy with what I got…

take it to coppola and get a great tune done to it , driveabitlity will be better and perf

That’d be the way to do it, and it sounds like it could be setup on a relay to activate when the NAWZ switch is turned on

:5:1!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

400 412 430 380ish, 475 wheel…idk drew…you do throw some serious goofy ass n/a numbers around, its not us that are the ass’s for ripping on you (in fun that is) its the ammo u give us. come on now

his heads all filled up with different dyno numbers because hes hit up every dyno on the east coast

fuck ls1,s any way

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/14/l_84159dca5c51fef4999bfd51a0ab7b26.jpg

No john its a 4cylinder with a turbo you FUCK