Put 28's on the SS

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/l_883b92828698da8684c3a04feb258faf.jpg

lolz 25% of that cars miles are from dyno passes

mods lock it up…took down the pics of my car so there is no point in this thread anymore

NOPE

got emm

oh snap!!

GOT EMMMMMMMMM

ahh whatever. All the bullshit can go on. Im out.

LOL its all jokes bro

car looks good, but shit needs big tires, like 245s or 255s or some shit, y0! how much power you puttin down with the LT1nizzle?

lol drewsive relaxxxxx i rrrrippin on ya not hating you lol

Theres a difference between calling someone an idiot and “ripping” on them.

I call my friend’s idiots all the time when ripping on them.

It helps if you’re their friend…

Please quote where i called him an idiot, and once again hes given the ammo to rip on him. ive hung out with drew a few times and i think hes a good guy. personally i feel as a fbody fag i can rip on him in fun as he can on me. its shift518 aka a joke.

Youre saying this to me as if I’ve done something wrong? Drew always goes on personal attacks with me, I just make shit up and bust his balls.

^agreed lol he attacks alot! we all just bust balls, jdaniels u seem like ur more butthurt over this thread then drew is, if he is atall, its ball busting. what do ppl xpect on a carfag forum full of testosterone unreal

Its true. John beat up kramer then took his phone and sent pictures of his nut sack to kramers mom and they are still friends

:lol:lol:lol I am just trying to start shit, I’m not serious.

fucking catfish fuckers